Author Topic:  (Read 14768 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2014, 02:25:05 pm »
(Your user name looks familiar, did we do a roleplay with wolves before?  I used Nik and Marv and you used a female wolf with a lynx?  Oh I forgot about Diesel!)

Diesel kept to the shadows of the alleyway, his black coat keeping him camouflaged.  His head was raised and his nose twitching as he tried to pick up the smell of food.  His long tail dragged behind him, leaving a small line in the dirt.  He stopped suddenly and stared out in front of him.  He could hear sounds of a fight but that didn't bother him.  It was the scent of a cat that froze him in his place.

"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2014, 02:32:32 pm »
((Not really. :3 It's Abyss~!))

KIRA

The Doberman looked around. She could hear a fight between dogs at one end of the alley she exited from, and a fight between humans at the other. Something about that worthless yet highly durable paper those hairless creatures called money.
   She headed for the sound of dogs fighting, trying to avoid the humans. Their altercations didn't concern her, and she really wanted nothing more to do with them. Her sharp ears pivoted, and her hazed, honey-colored eyes scanned the area. At the moment, she wasn't in New York, but reliving her nightmare overseas.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2014, 02:45:21 pm »
(Ohh, got you mixed up with another person in the same roleplay. lol.  I remember you.  Hello!)

The dog went to bite his scruf but Nik rolled and the dog's face made contact with the ground.  Nik pulled himself up as quickly as he could with his wounds and half ran, half limped as fast as he could away from them.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2014, 02:57:04 pm »
"Marching out of time, to my own beat now."

Name:
Gringo   ( OuO  )

Species:
Canine

Breed:
Golden Retriever/Siberian Husky/Shepherd mix

Personality:
Gringo is generally outgoing and happy-go-lucky. He lacks a verbal filter, which- along with his pride- gets him into trouble sometimes. He always looks on the bright side of life, though he tends to come off as sarcastic or obnoxious. You could say he isn't quite the sharpest tool in the shed common sense-wise, but when it comes to street-smarts, he's very skilled. He can be a bit of a show off and a flirt, and often acts before he thinks. He wouldn't hesitate to fight for the benefit of another- except when it comes to cats- which he's not fond of. He knows the ropes of the streets, and the best ways to find- or mooch food. When it comes to free time, Gringo usually spends it lazing around in his favorite spot in the city- Central Park. When he's not lazily dozing in the shade, he's getting himself into trouble- whether it be stealing from food vendor carts or playing a riveting game of 'dodge the car'.

Background:
Gringo was born in an animal shelter downtown. He was soon adopted by an elderly woman, where he lived until he was a few months old. Shortly after he turned 6 months old, the woman died of a heart attack, leaving him alone. He was found in the abandoned house by a young man, who ended up to be neglectful. That home soon led to abandonment and Gringo found himself back in the shelter. Once again, he got adopted. One adoption led to more problems, mostly with Gringo's attitude- as by that point he'd began to become mistrustful of humans- which once more led to him being abandoned. This time, he refused to return to the shelter, or to another human home. Those creatures couldn't be trusted. So, Gringo set out to continue life as a stray- and he wouldn't like it any other way.

Crush:
N/A (Subject to change)

Family:
None

Stray(?):
Stray

Extra:
Nupe
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2014, 03:38:36 pm »
((Woo! Hello, Jim!))

"I will read ashes for you, if you ask me.

I will look in the fire and tell you from the gray lashes,
how fire runs as far as the sea."

Quick Info
My name is Torla. I am four years old, and I am of the female. My species is a canine and my breed is a border collie. I am a stray.

Torla rested near a small playground, hidden behind a small cluster of trees. Several young children scurried around the playground, hollering and screeching with delight as they played. Her ear twitched at the sounds. Most parents - and maybe other creatures - would most likely call this "cute", but Torla thought of it as annoying. Brushing off the environment around her, she resumed to devouring her meal, which consists of a line of warm hot dogs. Her fangs sank into the tender skin, piercing it, before heading towards the delicious and savoring taste of the meat. Her tail wagged in enlightenment at the feast as a small breeze tickled her fur.

Once she had finished off the string of meat, she rasped her tongue over her paw, collecting the small bits of meat which had fallen from her mouth. She flinched as a loud scream blasted from the slide, and her head automatically jerked towards where the sound had came from. She tensed, preparing to aid the child's side. However, the scene of the child merely screaming in delight stopped her, making her snort in annoyance. Shaking her fur out, she turned and continued towards the busy streets of the city. She didn't enjoy living in a quiet and small area. She preferred wild and chaotic.

Continuing the path she had gone before, she found herself near the fence where she had knocked over several empty crates. However, the crates were not neatly stacked upon each other, meaning someone had came over to fix the damage she had done to it. Briefly glancing around, Torla climbed the crates again, only knocking one down instead of all. Her claws tightly gripped the small gaps between the boxes, before she finally hauled herself up. At a tall height, the collie could view almost fairly enough yards. Deciding not to stay and watch, she bunched her hind legs to prepare for a leap, when suddenly a commotion happened behind her, followed by a loud string of curses.

Whipping around, she spotted a lean man picking himself up, covering in dirt and garbage. A large net laid beside him as he swooped down to snatch it, before popping back up again. Dirt smeared his face as a few old welts cover his face, and two scars lingered on his hand. The one word that fit the man's description flashed through Torla's mind as she coward back. Dogcatcher.

"C'mere, you little mutt," the man snarled, trying to hide the net behind his back. The canine wasn't so easily fooled, as she saw the net already. She tensed when the human drew something small from the side of his pocket, and revealed a small biscuit. "You know you want it," the dogcatcher added, his words in a singy-song voice. He wavered the treat in front of the collie's face, before slowly drawing it back to his chest.

The temptation of snatching the treat lingered inside of Torla. She had already eaten, but why not have another? However, the intimating view of the dogcatcher nudged her. He was trying to trick her, of course. Still, the stomach let out a whimper, reminding her that it was a treat - something she had not had in a while. "It's food, Torla." Temptation popped out from behind the trash can, peering at the biscuit, before at the canine. "It's something you haven't had for a while. This is only a once-in-a-life chance." Temptation twirled her index finger around her long hair, staring at Torla, before releasing a smile. "You know you want it." She repeated the small words the dogcatcher had spoken, but with a plain, yet alluring voice. Temptation let out a small giggle, before skirting back into the darkness, and leaving the two alone.

Despite Temptation's words, Torla resisted, and turned, already leaping down from the stacked boxes. As she forcefully landed on her four paws, a sharp pain shot up her legs, causing her to wince, before taking off again. She could hear the loud shouts and curses coming from behind her, and the sound of the crates tumbling down again. A small smirk of amusement flashed across her face, before she continued to pass through yards and fences.

"When I tell you the stars flash signals, each one dreadful,

You, if you were sensible, would not turn and answer me:
'The night is wonderful.'"

Quick Info
My name is Hirador. I am four years old, and I am of the male. My species is a canine and my breed is a German shepherd. I am not a stray.

Hirador awoke, hearing the sounds of his pellets being poured into his bowl. Sitting up, he released a yawn, before stretching out on his small pillow. The family hadn't had time to get him one of those beds for dogs, so they gave him a small pillow, which he hardly used. However, the floor that night felt cold and hard, so he turned towards his pillow. His muscles slightly ached from being bunched up. A small sigh escaped his mouth as he shook out his pelt. "Oh well," he muttered to himself. Hirador, at times, talked to himself, seeing that there was no one in the household which could understand what he was saying. He enjoyed making little remarks of the humans to himself.

Padding over towards his food bowl, he began to consume the dry pellets, wishing that the kids would at least pour a little amount of water over the pellets. Once he had finished, he glanced over to his water bowl. Seeing that it was empty, annoyance filled him, and he flipped it over in protest, making a loud clang. The sound alerted the mother, and she hurried over. "Water, please," Hirador snorted, resting his haunches onto the kitchen floor. In response, the mother yelled at her child about the water, before returning to her cooking. "Such a lazy woman. Can't even give the dog water." A few minutes passed, before the child scurried down to fill his water bowl. Eyes rolling, he lapped at the liquid to quench his thirst.

Moments passed before the German shepherd emerged from the patio door, trotting across his yard. His ears perked as he caught the sounds of a loud commotion coming from his left. Curious, Hirador nudged the half-opened fence, and peeked outside. A trio stood together, tense as they watched a large rottweiler making his way over the fence. Hirador scowled for a moment, before resting his haunches on his territory. He didn't want to interfere. He was sure the large dog, who was with the other two, would do her best to protect them. Hirador decided to be one of those bystanders and merely watch, which was what he did.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2014, 04:11:02 pm »
[Well ello' there Jim! Of course you're accepted, hop in whenever!]]

Armani

"Lifes to important to be taken seriously"

The continuous sound of clanging metal caused the she-dogs head to turn towards the Rottie, who continued to attempt to launch himself over the fence. Turning, she harshly cackled in amusement "Such a brainless mutt, time you gave up donou think?.." she spoke softly but half teasing as her brow raised-Armani had made it a habbit of teasing gang dogs, although it often got her into trouble she enjoyed the amusement whilst it lasted. Ignoring the unknown canine for now her attention turned back towards the two smaller creature-but as she done so a figure caught her attention. What looked like another dog seemed to be watching the commotion-smiling she dipped her head as a greeting-but was quickly pulled away by the two speaking.

Her gaze was firstly rested upon the orange cat, her tail swaying continuously as she nodded her head in response to her question "Sure, why not? Anything to cheese off that mutt over there.." she spoke with a slight smirk turning her head towards the male then back, now looking at the young pup. Sympathy filled her as the pup had spoke about being locked out, she didn't want her to be trailed away from her home but nor did she want to leave her with the harsh canines. Sighing, she nodded "Of course you can sweetie, just make sure you listen.." she smiled with a soft yet strict tone towards the young she-pup. As usual the deep voice of the Rottweiler interupted the conversation as he was almost getting the just of getting over the gate. Chuckling she turned her head "Oh I'm not bored, watching you struggling to get over that fence is pretty amusing!" she barked with a grin on her face "Now if you donind, we'll be off." she spoke with a growl.

Looking down at the two she had a stern gaze "Ok, you guys just follow me-be careful and if you need anything just shout" she nodded and turned. Walking past the gate she brushed her tail across the Rotties snout "I'll get in touch with the fire brigade, I see you'll need a little help down from there!" chuckling she set off. Jimping to a start she began to bound across the garden-keeping the pace light so the pup could keep up-her tail wagging as she bounced across the garden with grace, ready for any challanged that were to come.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2014, 05:06:48 pm »
KIRA

The doberman's eyes narrowed to the sound of fast approaching paws making their way to her, almost as though there would be a certain collision. She stood tall, pointed ears pinned forward, and nose pointed in the direction the noise was coming from. Soon enough, she saw a brownish red husky, looking as though he was running for his life.
      Luckily, her eyes were no longer hazed.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2014, 05:10:19 pm »
Nik did not make it far before the dog that had been shoved into a wall recovered and was after him again.  But this time he was smart, the dog moved quietly toward him.  Nik was too consecrated in moving with the littlest pain possible.  The dog jumped and landed square on Nik's back which made him tumble to the ground intently.  He let out a loud yelp in pain as he went.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2014, 05:29:31 pm »
KIRA

Kira watched before she made her decision. She peeled her lips back and made a trot towards the attacking dog. "You know, it's rather rude to attack another dog within the perimeter of a completely different dog's territory." She stood straight, pointed ears still standing, and honey-colored eyes narrowed into a glare. Her long legs and wide chest were ready for anything. Her stubbed tail was straight in a threatening position, as if she had the tail of a dog with an otter tail.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2014, 05:46:26 pm »
(Are you attacking the dog with Nik?)
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru