Author Topic: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}  (Read 75028 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}
« Reply #520 on: November 09, 2014, 12:53:30 am »
Wishdawn, Falcontalon, Rosepetal, Moonglow and Lightningscar and some other cats followed Darkstar outside camp. Wishdawn had a bad feeling in her gut. {Ignore it. My dad knows what he's doing. Plus we need to rescue Wolfheart and Shadowstripe.} She thought to herself. Eventually they arrived at Shimmerclan camp. A few startled warriors looked at them, and Darkstar stepped forward, and mewed. "Every cat, I have serious news. Two of Cloudclan's warriors, Wolfheart and Shadowstripe, have presumably been captured by Brokenclan." Wishdawn heard a few gasps. Wishdawn watched as her father turned to address Willowstar. "Willowstar. May I humbly request that you and your warriors aid us in battle?"

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 09, 2014, 07:55:09 pm »
Willowstar heard rustling from the camp entrance and watched as Dakrstar and some of his warriors enter the camp. She flicked her tail to dismiss her advancing warriors before listening to their proposal. "Fine." She said curtly and beckoned to a few of her warriors. She led them towards Darkstar. "Do you have a plan..?" She questioned.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 09, 2014, 08:09:28 pm »
Wolfheart:
He snorted when Bluekit had gone. "They`re trying to poison us! Come on, they`re probably almost here by now, help me!" They continued their escape attempt.

Bloodclaw:
He followed the leader, running beside Foxstorm. They arrived at the WillowClan camp. He remembered what Badgerclaw ha  said. 'Either you die, or the whole clan dies!' It felt intense.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 09, 2014, 11:45:25 pm »
Darkstar nodded, "Our plan is to rescue Wolfheart and Shadowstripe. Once that is done, we take our as many warriors as possible. Then I will call a retreat, and we will rest a few bounds (about 6 feet/2 meters) outside their camp so we can lick our wounds and catch our breath." Darkstar began to draw a plan in the sand. He drew some lines and dashes representing the cats. "Then we will launch another attack." He slice through the sand/planning camp with his claw. "That's the plan. Are your warriors ready, Willowstar? This battle won't be easy."

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 11, 2014, 01:49:24 am »
Willowstar sat patiently and nodded. "Fine. It seems good enough." She said with a dip of her head. "We better get going if we are to get Shadowstripe and Wolfheart."

Clawface still stood guard, his claws now buried in the dirt as he kept watch.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: November 11, 2014, 08:30:29 pm »
Ashpaw (is a she-cat)
I heard Darkstar call us to go, I jumped up and ran after him. We headed into the Shimmer clan camp, and Darkstar spoke with Willowstar. We waited to leave to camp and fight. I unscathed my claws, remembering battle moves.

Bluekit
I sat in the nursery. why does everyone think there is a fight? Is it cause the the prisoners? I groomed my fur waiting for something.
Jikoo

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 22, 2014, 12:59:17 pm »

Darkstar nodded to Willowstar. "Let's go." He turned and bounded out of camp, the warriors following. With every step, Darkstar's dread grew. If Lizardleap's prophecy was correct, he would die today. Unless she meant lose a life. Of course he would lose a life, it was a battle!
They passed the Brokenclan border.
Darkstar slowed to a trot. It was better to save energy for the battle instead of spending it on getting there. Rosepetal sped up and got beside him, and looked at him, "Don't worry. We have two clans. They only have one." Darkstar nodded. Little did he know Badgerclaw and his rogue clan was there too. They soon arrived at the camp. Darkstar slowed to a stop a few cat leaps away from the entrance. He looked behind him. An army of cats, Cloudclan and Shimmerclan, waited for his word. Rosepetal, Wishdawn, Falcontalon, Moonglow, Lightningscar, and a bunch of other cats he knew and loved looked at him. He looked at the camp before him. A little whisper in his ear gave him confidence, {Darkstar.. do not worry. We are beside you.} It was his mother, Lilacfur. With on more quick glance behind him, Darkstar squared his shoulders, unsheathed his claws, and leapt forward with a yowl:

"Attack!!"

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 22, 2014, 03:53:03 pm »
Ashpaw
I trotted up to the broken clan camp, Darkstar yelled attack and I jumped into the fight. A silver cat came I knew from gatherings. "Hey look! Little Ashkit came, she thought she could fight, me!" I lunged forwards, slicing his muzzle. "I'll show you a real fighter, Silverkit." Silverfire, the cat attacking me, jumped and sliced my ear, so I ripped his flank. He jumped at me, but I jumped at his belly, slicing it. He fell to the ground, but got back up. We fought until I felt like my claws were coming out. Then Silverfire fell limp on the ground, his breathing was horse. "Please, no more!" He begged, dying. I left him proudly. There were scars and scratched on me. But, surprisingly, nothing major. I twisted around, facing a cat from the rogue clan (Badgerclaw, if it's fine with him.)
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: Changed Subject XP
« Reply #528 on: November 22, 2014, 07:42:41 pm »
Badgerclaw:
Badgerclaw howled with pride and pounded towards the apprentice who faced him. "BrokenClan and DarkClan will win!" He aimed for the neck.

Wolfheart:
"They`ve started! Hurry!" The boulder shifted. Both toms were sweating and panting. At last there was a space big enough for Wolfheart to slip through. He squeezed out and leapt into battle, as he did a blonde cat with a white underbelly with brown eyes, who was incredibly skinny, pounced on him. Sunstar cackled and bit his chest. Suddenly, Bloodclaw dragged her off and bit her neck. Wolfheart had enough time to get up and help him. Sunstar threw Bloodclaw five mouse lengths into a tree and whipped Wolfheart in the face with a paw. He slowly heaved himself back onto his paws.

Shadowstripe:
When he Wolfheart slipped through Shadowstripe did so as well. He tried to squeeze through but he couldn't, he was stuck. A dark fitted cat loomed towards him, he smelt of the rouge clan, but not like the others. Shadowstripe couldn't move. He was going to be killed.

Gonna make a new app. XP))

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 22, 2014, 08:02:34 pm »
Forum name: Soulstar_the_dark
Name: D?ku Hanzai (Means Dark Crime in English-translated from Japanese)
Genger: Male
Appearance:
Personality: Loyal, calm, smart, independent, mysterious.
Crush: Ashpaw X3
Mate: None
Kits: None
Desired clan: DarkClan (the rogue clan fighting w/ BrokenClan)
Desired rank: Rogue
Extra: His sister is Redfur

Edit:

SORRY! I accidentally double posted!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 08:52:02 pm by Soulstar_the_dark »