Author Topic: Forever at Fredbear's~ A FNAF RP  (Read 5505 times)

Amythenightwatch

Forever at Fredbear's~ A FNAF RP
« on: July 26, 2015, 06:22:58 pm »
Hello, guys! Just call me Aim. I'm a HUGE fan of Five Nights at Freddy's, and I thought, hey, if I brought two of my favorite games together (FNAF and FH) it could be awesome! Here's some information about it below:

MAP:
We are actually using 3 different maps at the moment! It doesn't matter which one you play in. It's an AU, so you can really go anywhere within those 3 maps. As long as it makes sense for you to be there. The maps are the wonderful FNAF maps by Zophrenia! Keep in mind that you may see other characters not in our group here, as this is actually a public map.

SITE:
Thanks to newtnix for helping with the site!)) http://fafs.boards.net/

DA: http://forever-at-fredbears.deviantart.com/

OTHER QUICK NOTES (THESE ARE OLD NOTES, THE RP IS WAY CLOSER TO BEING FINISHED NOW): Well, the RP isn't even close to being fully made yet. I still need people to help with the site, possibly the map if people request a private map instead of public (I actually like Zophrenia's maps, so we'll be using those unless most people agree it should be private, and you guys give me good reasons.)  also, high ranks are up. You may be wondering 'A high rank? What?' Well, it's different than most high ranks. Usually people will start of with a FNAF animatronic OC, or a human (can be an OC too) and if you prove that you're active and good at RPing, I'll let you have a 'high rank' status. I knew that pretty much everyone would be fighting to be certain characters. Well, now you must have a high rank to play as one of them. By the way, they already have a set personality and traits according to my AU. I'll add examples here later when I have more time to work on this. So, that way, there isn't a million and five Foxy characters. No, there'll be a high rank who claims that character. Keep in mind that if you completely ignore the set personality, break rules, and/or go inactive, I'll have to give that character to a different high rank. Now, there's certain characters that ONLY THE ADMINS OF THE GROUP CAN BE. These characters include characters important to the series, such as Golden Freddy, Springtrap, Marionette, Freddy Fazbear, ect.

OTHER QUICK NOTES (Updated): The RP is pretty much complete, now! Thanks to Newstar (newtnix on FH) and JrWolfness1, we'll be opening... tomorrow, actually, by the time I'm writing this (Oct.15th. So the RP opens Oct. 16th) the site is pretty much completely finished, and we're using Zophrenia's FNAF 1-3 maps (and eventually FNAF 4 map). We currently do not have any plans to open a private map, but maybe... maybe one day. Also, this RP takes place in the future. Not the distant sci-fi future, just sometime in the future, probably around 10 years from now, in a place called 'Fredbear's Park'.

SOME IMPORTANT NOTES: You will start off as an OC character. If you go to moderator rank, you can be some not as important canon characters. Global moderator, you can play as most characters. Admin rank, you can play as pretty much any character aside from Marionette, Springtrap and Fredbear/Golden Freddy (JrWolfness1 is Marionette, newtnix is Springtrap, and I, Amythenightwatch, is Fredbear.)

Still interested? Have any ideas for the group? Questions? Comment below or send me a PM ;)

EDIT: FaFs is open! (Opened Oct. 16th)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 09:50:39 pm by Aim »

Offline astraeus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |-/
    • View Profile
Re: Forever at Fredbear's~ A FNAF RP
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 07:09:34 pm »
Looking forward to it :3
P.S. I can help with the website PM me

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 12:58:29 am »
(The 'quote' thing isn't working on my laptop at the moment for some reason.) Thanks! I'm glad to hear someone likes this idea. I'll send you a PM :3

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 04:42:02 am »
Sorry for double-posting. I updated the 'site' part. I'm not sure when the RP will be released, still got to plan. A lot. And I mean a LOT.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:44:16 am by Aim »

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 07:36:06 am »
Sounds awesome! I wish I could join, but I think I'd be inactive, and I'm not sure which character I'd be anyways.
Nice idea though!

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • in a relationship with 50 non existent characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 11:08:27 am »
Would've joined as Springtrap, it's the only character I really feel and can roleplay as, but if only admins of your group can be that, that's sad.
In-game; .Sasha.
Yes hello this the dad of FH. Mostly seen at The Grounds.

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 12:20:42 am »
We're not really recruiting much at the moment, the RP is still a W.I.P but if you want, you could join later. However, Springtrap is one of the characters only a Lead Admin could play, since he's so important to the plot... sorry about that.

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • in a relationship with 50 non existent characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 09:00:47 am »
Ah, then never mind there's another roleplay i found in ficho recently and they actually allow people to play their favorite characters. If you need people who have oc's you'll need to look whisely because they are mostly all over powered shape-shifters what would totally ruin everything in the fnaf lore.
In-game; .Sasha.
Yes hello this the dad of FH. Mostly seen at The Grounds.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 09:05:32 am »
Hmm, seems interesting! I'll be waiting for when the site link goes up. c:

Amythenightwatch