Author Topic: Sanctum of Trinity - Warrior Cats [Experienced, mapped, etc. High Ranks Open]  (Read 8441 times)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Oh gosh, haven't done this in awhile. Sorry for any mistakes!

Your In-Game Name:
As in username? Orchee then.

Your Cat's Name:
Windpetal.

Your Cat's Gender:
Molly.

Small description of your Cat (A photo is fine as well):
Wind isn't a typical cat you'd find out in the usual parts of the forest. Only seen within the warm and bright rays of the sun in daytime, this cat is a neat she-cat. Her fur could remind any human-being of a possible turkish van cat along with a cassical tabby, Wind doesn't face much difficulties with her medium-lenght fur, though she keeps it as nice as possible. Her fur holding odd variations of colors along with stripes that could ever so often be pointed out, it has a nice variation from creamy to white. Creamy would be her actual fur color with white as in her underbelly. The stripes most show at around her underbelly, though you can easily make out some on her face. The stripes on her tail are in another color variations, when it goes from silver to soft brown at the tip.
When it comes to her facial features, the only thing that really attracts attention are her bright, lime color eyes with an oddly shaped pupil. Large, white ears that tower at the top of her head with pink nose that suits the pinkish line of her lips quite well. White whiskers that barely stand out, they are large enough to block her eye-sight, but not as much.
Overall, Wind isn't an extremelly tall figure, but for sure she is tall. She doesn't weight a lot either, but her muscle mass is for sure hard to get rid of if you'd get her on top.

[spoiler] Couldn't find the one I was looking for, so dropping a lienart~
[/spoiler]

Position Desired (High ranks must be applied for first):
Deputy

Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]):
Brookclan

When can you be found in-game? (+ Timezone?):
Pretty much everyday, it's GMT+2 for me.

A small roleplay sample (No wolfspeak whatsoever):
The warm  and bright rays danced around the lose strands of her fur, that ever so foten got picked up by the wind in a soft motion before it was set back to it's place, neatly setting it nearly one on top of other as it wasn't much to deal with anyways, bringing her lime eyes to gaze around the mess that the wind had made. But feeling no need to fix it now, the bright molly remained to lay on the fairly lose stone on top of one of the many hills, ever so often causing her to shift around so the balance of weights on the rock would stay even, so it would move less. With her ears rotating about, the dense smell of rotten leaves, along with last blooms of one of those autumn flowers caught her attention from afar, watching them enjoy the last, warm rays of sun. Not that she could object, Wind herself was having less time with the warmth of the sun, slowly flopping onto her side with her legs sprawling around, setting her head slowly and nicely onto the rough texture of the rock that radiated that small amount of warmth.

What's the application for the high-ranks? I wanna try it. ;;
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
Your In-Game Name:
LonewolfTGC

Your Cat's Name:
Magpiepaw

Your Cat's Gender:
Male

http://imgur.com/a/LSzSv  <- There's a few photos for ya'

Apprentice, if possible.

Clan Desired (Insert 'none' if you choose to be a Clanless cat [ie loner/kittypet]):
Brookclan

Central Time Zone

Settled underneath a large tree, hidden away in the shade, the small tom sat upright with his ears perked and whiskers twitching as he stared into the puddle before him.  The puddle reflecting a somewhat similar version of the tom.  The reflection's fur neatly groomed down while its fur matched the unique shapes and turns that were similar to the tom's.  Staring curiously down into it, the reflection would only silently stare back into the tom's eyes with its own curious wide green eyes gazing deep into his until suddenly the silence was broken between the two as the tom heard his name being called.  Immediately turning his attention away from the reflection, the tom would quickly stumble back up onto his paws and ran to the one who called for him; leaving the puddle that he had been curiously gazing into, behind.

Accepted
You may join the forum with your in-game username, get the map, and have your tag on your character - "BCA". Take note that since BrookClan is just starting up, there aren't many members for it yet and therefore warriors, so you may have to transition to being a warrior if there are no warriors able to take an apprentice. The leader of BrookClan is also temporarily on a short hiatus so their activity will be unpredictable for at least a few days. Keep an eye out for me in-game to be added into Sanctum of Trinity's group (Username is shadowspear11), and when you see your Clan Leader (their username is Shadowattack), you may switch over to BrookClan's group.

Welcome to Sanctum of Trinity!

Oh gosh, haven't done this in awhile. Sorry for any mistakes!

Your In-Game Name:
As in username? Orchee then.

Your Cat's Name:
Windpetal.

Your Cat's Gender:
Molly.

Wind isn't a typical cat you'd find out in the usual parts of the forest. Only seen within the warm and bright rays of the sun in daytime, this cat is a neat she-cat. Her fur could remind any human-being of a possible turkish van cat along with a cassical tabby, Wind doesn't face much difficulties with her medium-lenght fur, though she keeps it as nice as possible. Her fur holding odd variations of colors along with stripes that could ever so often be pointed out, it has a nice variation from creamy to white. Creamy would be her actual fur color with white as in her underbelly. The stripes most show at around her underbelly, though you can easily make out some on her face. The stripes on her tail are in another color variations, when it goes from silver to soft brown at the tip.
When it comes to her facial features, the only thing that really attracts attention are her bright, lime color eyes with an oddly shaped pupil. Large, white ears that tower at the top of her head with pink nose that suits the pinkish line of her lips quite well. White whiskers that barely stand out, they are large enough to block her eye-sight, but not as much.
Overall, Wind isn't an extremelly tall figure, but for sure she is tall. She doesn't weight a lot either, but her muscle mass is for sure hard to get rid of if you'd get her on top.

[spoiler] Couldn't find the one I was looking for, so dropping a lienart~
[/spoiler]

Deputy

Brookclan

Pretty much everyday, it's GMT+2 for me.

The warm  and bright rays danced around the lose strands of her fur, that ever so foten got picked up by the wind in a soft motion before it was set back to it's place, neatly setting it nearly one on top of other as it wasn't much to deal with anyways, bringing her lime eyes to gaze around the mess that the wind had made. But feeling no need to fix it now, the bright molly remained to lay on the fairly lose stone on top of one of the many hills, ever so often causing her to shift around so the balance of weights on the rock would stay even, so it would move less. With her ears rotating about, the dense smell of rotten leaves, along with last blooms of one of those autumn flowers caught her attention from afar, watching them enjoy the last, warm rays of sun. Not that she could object, Wind herself was having less time with the warmth of the sun, slowly flopping onto her side with her legs sprawling around, setting her head slowly and nicely onto the rough texture of the rock that radiated that small amount of warmth.

What's the application for the high-ranks? I wanna try it. ;;

Accepted
You may join the forum with your in-game username, get the map, and have your tag on your character - "BCW". The leader of BrookClan is also temporarily on a short hiatus so their activity will be unpredictable for at least a few days. Keep an eye out for me in-game to be added into Sanctum of Trinity's group (Username is shadowspear11), and when you see your Clan Leader (their username is Shadowattack), you may switch over to BrookClan's group.
Concerning the high ranks, you must first register onto our forum accordingly, as explained above, and then agree to our rules in order to view the full forum in order to gain access to things such as the map and high-rank applications.

Old account was kewlkiera, however I was locked out for some time and so decided to create a new one to access forum activity.
A member since June 04, 2011.

Offline Swen.

• Forum Newcomer
  • '' To the Edge of Night.. ''
    • View Profile
Your In-Game Name:
Swen.

Your Cat's Name:
It will either be Willowshine, Dustrose or Cherrycloud. I am still debating! (Any help would be appreciated ^^)

Your Cat's Gender:
She-cat.

Crafted in the folds of serenity, just like the summer breeze:  [insert name here] is considered the epitome of the stronger bloodlines. Sleek, elegant white pelt with matching underfur, and scattered markings of different shades of cream and grey. The persistance she inherited from her patriarch figure gifted her with powerful muscles and lean body, for she was always striving to improve her battle skills as her one biggest ambition has always been to become one of the elite Warriors. Simply one of the best. Though, perhaps, slightly larger than average, her form is capable to withstand a lot of damage and return it tenfold. Slender, long and tall frame, with muscles ripping under the silky texture that is her fur. The battles she has beed apart of and all the training she endured have left a few scars across her body. Though quite the capable fighter, her body build is not the one to charge headlong into battle; small mascular shoulders, small paws and great flexibility; a great mix of speed and evaseveness that would later transform into quick and target set blows. In battles [insert name here] focuses on discovering the weaknesses of her opponents, using wits rather than brutal strength. She is cunning and calculating; always striking where her enemy is lacking defense, strenght, power or brains, sometimes by simply letting them tire themselves off. As much strength her form can hold, larger and bulkier cats are superior to her in that regard, rendering her to use her speed, balance and agility to top them. Luminous blue eyes, bright and rich in shade of color, that stand out from her beautifully patterned pelt. Commonly they are the first thing any cat may notice of her appearance; soft, round and overall captivating. One of the reasons she was bestowed with the title of the Temptress. Her pelt is lucious, texture like the softest of silk, with small bumps where a few mere scars are hidden; usually that part of her fur is the hardest to groom and will most likely never stay in place. She is quite impressive presence, overall beautiful and enticing.

drawing made by me (c)

A mere Warrior.

I would love to run along with BrookClan.

My timezone is EET, or, in other words UTC+2. Although, I usually am quite flexible with the hours.

Today, was a horrifying day. Today, was a great day; one which would write her and her Clanmates' names down to history with blood instead of ink. There were mere times she enjoyed war; mere times where she enjoyed it with a fierce determination for it was when she could reach her full potential as a Warrior. Yet, she enjoyed war when it was amongst her enemies and not amongst her friends. [insert name here], would not enjoy the fierceness of the battlefield this time around. How could she ever fight some of her friends? A long supressed sigh escaped from her lungs, which heaved with anticipation of the hell which was to be released by mid-day tomorrow. Her Clan was going to war against the others. Four fighting, only one to win. And she had to make sure her own was to be that one; even if it meant fighting against some of her own confidantes. The she-cat collected herself in a sitting position in a quite elegant manner, and then began her scheduled grooming, starting off with her front paws.
   ''[insert name here].'' her ears perked up at the call of her name, he actions halted in order to gaze upon the source of the sound, which was none other than her very own closest friend. ''Bearclaw.'' She acknowledged him with a smile. ''Can't a lady enjoy sometime of relaxation?'' she continued along, batting her eyelashes. The brute of a cat let out a booming laughter, his head shaking in earnest. ''You are anything BUT a lad. Besides you hate reaxation.'' The tom-cat raised a challenging eyebrow; [insert name here] smirked. ''Oh well. You caught me.'' She raised to her paws and stretched her aching spine; finally some action. ''What do you have for me?'' she inquired and approached her friend.
    ''Deputy requested that you take the apprentices out for patrol and maybe hunt down something down on your way back. The pile needs more rottens and -Removed by Moderator-.'' Bearclaw prompted indifferently, while the she-cat choked. ''The apprentices? Are you in earnest?'' She half-screamed in horror. By StarClan all these fluffy kids would make her brains explode. ''Why can't YOU do that?! You know I will loose my mind around them all day! StarClan help me!'' the she-cat wailed dramatically, her temper rising. ''Because I,'' started Bearclaw puffing up his chest proudly ''am to accompany the Leader off to the Northern borders. He does have a meeting with the rest of the lot and needs protection.'' he fisnished off proudly. ''What?!'' shrieked she. ''You know I am one of the best Warriors. How come you're going and I am not?!'' She asked, tail lashing out in earnest behind her. Bearclaw bit back a chuckle. ''Because you were volonteering for your task!'' Bearclaw drank in the horrified expression of his Clanmate, while [insert name here] seethed in anger, swimming in a pool of liquid shock; or so it seemed to her. ''You!'' she hissed accusingly. ''I am going to kick your ass into oblivion!'' She seethed and proceeded in doing just that.
    The two of them were chasing around each other for a good hour or so, before they were separated to finish their representative task. Bearclaw still chuckling in earnest, while the she-cat was drowning in her own anger, while being crouded by some overly excited apprentices.

- - - - - - - - 

I apologise for any mispellings and stuff like that. Thank you for your time! :'D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:44:27 pm by Kynvuu »

Offline xXkewlkieraXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cringe-worthy.
    • kewlkiera
    • infinitekewlkiwi
    • View Profile
    • Sanctum of Trinity
Your In-Game Name:
Swen.

Your Cat's Name:
It will either be Willowshine, Dustrose or Cherrycloud. I am still debating! (Any help would be appreciated ^^)

Your Cat's Gender:
She-cat.

Crafted in the folds of serenity, just like the summer breeze:  [insert name here] is considered the epitome of the stronger bloodlines. Sleek, elegant white pelt with matching underfur, and scattered markings of different shades of cream and grey. The persistance she inherited from her patriarch figure gifted her with powerful muscles and lean body, for she was always striving to improve her battle skills as her one biggest ambition has always been to become one of the elite Warriors. Simply one of the best. Though, perhaps, slightly larger than average, her form is capable to withstand a lot of damage and return it tenfold. Slender, long and tall frame, with muscles ripping under the silky texture that is her fur. The battles she has beed apart of and all the training she endured have left a few scars across her body. Though quite the capable fighter, her body build is not the one to charge headlong into battle; small mascular shoulders, small paws and great flexibility; a great mix of speed and evaseveness that would later transform into quick and target set blows. In battles [insert name here] focuses on discovering the weaknesses of her opponents, using wits rather than brutal strength. She is cunning and calculating; always striking where her enemy is lacking defense, strenght, power or brains, sometimes by simply letting them tire themselves off. As much strength her form can hold, larger and bulkier cats are superior to her in that regard, rendering her to use her speed, balance and agility to top them. Luminous blue eyes, bright and rich in shade of color, that stand out from her beautifully patterned pelt. Commonly they are the first thing any cat may notice of her appearance; soft, round and overall captivating. One of the reasons she was bestowed with the title of the Temptress. Her pelt is lucious, texture like the softest of silk, with small bumps where a few mere scars are hidden; usually that part of her fur is the hardest to groom and will most likely never stay in place. She is quite impressive presence, overall beautiful and enticing.

drawing made by me (c)

A mere Warrior.

I would love to run along with BrookClan.

My timezone is EET, or, in other words UTC+2. Although, I usually am quite flexible with the hours.

Today, was a horrifying day. Today, was a great day; one which would write her and her Clanmates' names down to history with blood instead of ink. There were mere times she enjoyed war; mere times where she enjoyed it with a fierce determination for it was when she could reach her full potential as a Warrior. Yet, she enjoyed war when it was amongst her enemies and not amongst her friends. [insert name here], would not enjoy the fierceness of the battlefield this time around. How could she ever fight some of her friends? A long supressed sigh escaped from her lungs, which heaved with anticipation of the hell which was to be released by mid-day tomorrow. Her Clan was going to war against the others. Four fighting, only one to win. And she had to make sure her own was to be that one; even if it meant fighting against some of her own confidantes. The she-cat collected herself in a sitting position in a quite elegant manner, and then began her scheduled grooming, starting off with her front paws.
   ''[insert name here].'' her ears perked up at the call of her name, he actions halted in order to gaze upon the source of the sound, which was none other than her very own closest friend. ''Bearclaw.'' She acknowledged him with a smile. ''Can't a lady enjoy sometime of relaxation?'' she continued along, batting her eyelashes. The brute of a cat let out a booming laughter, his head shaking in earnest. ''You are anything BUT a lad. Besides you hate reaxation.'' The tom-cat raised a challenging eyebrow; [insert name here] smirked. ''Oh well. You caught me.'' She raised to her paws and stretched her aching spine; finally some action. ''What do you have for me?'' she inquired and approached her friend.
    ''Deputy requested that you take the apprentices out for patrol and maybe hunt down something down on your way back. The pile needs more rottens and -Removed by Moderator-.'' Bearclaw prompted indifferently, while the she-cat choked. ''The apprentices? Are you in earnest?'' She half-screamed in horror. By StarClan all these fluffy kids would make her brains explode. ''Why can't YOU do that?! You know I will loose my mind around them all day! StarClan help me!'' the she-cat wailed dramatically, her temper rising. ''Because I,'' started Bearclaw puffing up his chest proudly ''am to accompany the Leader off to the Northern borders. He does have a meeting with the rest of the lot and needs protection.'' he fisnished off proudly. ''What?!'' shrieked she. ''You know I am one of the best Warriors. How come you're going and I am not?!'' She asked, tail lashing out in earnest behind her. Bearclaw bit back a chuckle. ''Because you were volonteering for your task!'' Bearclaw drank in the horrified expression of his Clanmate, while [insert name here] seethed in anger, swimming in a pool of liquid shock; or so it seemed to her. ''You!'' she hissed accusingly. ''I am going to kick your ass into oblivion!'' She seethed and proceeded in doing just that.
    The two of them were chasing around each other for a good hour or so, before they were separated to finish their representative task. Bearclaw still chuckling in earnest, while the she-cat was drowning in her own anger, while being crouded by some overly excited apprentices.

- - - - - - - - 

I apologise for any mispellings and stuff like that. Thank you for your time! :'D

Accepted
You may join the forum with your in-game username, agree to our rules to get the map, and have your tag on your character - "BCW". The leader of BrookClan is also temporarily on a short hiatus so their activity will be unpredictable for at least a few days. Keep an eye out for me in-game to be added into Sanctum of Trinity's group (Username is shadowspear11), and when you see your Clan Leader (their username is Shadowattack), you may switch over to BrookClan's group.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:44:48 pm by Kynvuu »

Old account was kewlkiera, however I was locked out for some time and so decided to create a new one to access forum activity.
A member since June 04, 2011.

Offline Taypach

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Your In-Game Name:
Taypach

Your Cat's Name:
Duskfeather

Your Cat's Gender:
Female.

A dark grey nearly black she-cat with brilliant white dappled patterns across her flanks, tail and face.

Warrior. Will likely be applying for a high rank.

I would like to serve loyally with Duneclan.

Mountain Time Zone. (MT)/ UTC-7

Duskfeather lay crouched lightly placing the majority of her weight onto her hindlegs. She narrowed her eyes to slits and breathed in a cool breath of the cold air. The air was sharp with the scent of leafbare, but underneath the stinging coldness she detected another scent barely there but also surely; the scent of a thrush. Her suspicions were confirmed at the sudden flutter of dark wings on the rocks barely a foxlength forward. She lowered herself even more, holding her long tail into a straight line she waited with anticipation for the moment to strike. Barely a second later the thrush turned its beady black eyes towards her and with a start lifted into the air. Duskfeather was quicker however. With a brilliant leap she pushed off with her back legs launching herself into a forward lunge, barely catching the thrush between her jaws. She landed triumphantly with the bird hanging limply from her jaws. She set the bird down and glanced upwards into the cool leafbare clouds, light snowflakes drifted down lazily; the clan would eat well tonight.

Offline cliffordkool321

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Your In-Game Name:
cliffordkool321

Your Cat's Name:
Silversplash
http://tinyurl.com/hbgjybg  <---- click for the cat's appearance.

Your Cat's Gender:
Female/She-Cat

Warrior

BrookeClan

When can you be found in-game?:
In "The-Grounds".

Twitching her ears, Silversplash senses that the moonlit place she stayed is not safe - for now. Claws slowly being retracted, the she-cat's adrenaline came up and she tackle a bush in front of her, smelling its scent, the female was shocked as she saw her father.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:47:06 am by cliffordkool321 »