Author Topic: Minecraft!  (Read 69025 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Minecraft!
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2011, 09:14:10 am »
  TooManyItems has been updated, I hope some of the others I had catch up soon though, I miss my elevators XD But hopefully the new updates will contain some good new things XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2011, 09:53:02 am »
D: I was going to make some Water elevator things, but apparently they fixed the rapid rise to the surface with the boats?

I finally hit bedrock with one of my mineshafts and is now making an underground base.
While digging out one of the rooms I hit a giant random wall/pool of lava 8| after a huge headache of trying to deal with it, I managed to put some glass in and made a small "window/light" of lava. If I'm feeling up to it I'll make the whole wall a lava window to save on torches.

I really need to find a dungeon so I can make a decent mob trap out of it.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2011, 12:45:43 pm »
Oh gog. Today I tried to make a lava river with glass over it near my house and I ended up setting my house on fire. I also fell into my own lava pit and didn't make it back to water in time so some of my items were burned xD

Luckily no serious damage was caused xD

I also FINALLY found diamonds, but only TWO, but luckily I had one stashed in a chest. So I was finally able to get some obsidian. It was really annoying though, because there was lava UNDER the obsidian, uggggh.

Now I am working on a tunnel that connects my little house which I've named 'The Cabin', to a mountain, and there's gonna be a ladder which you climb up in the middle of the mountain to a bigger house at the top and a watch tower.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2011, 01:55:07 pm »
  Cool XD I got a message when i went on Minecraft today that it was updating, so I go into mine craft and see nothing different... I go into TMI, and I notice the order seems a bit weird. The cause? One new coloured block of wool >.> Not much of an update... And it wasn't there before, my eyes aren't deceiving me.

Maryritai

« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2011, 06:57:35 pm »
What Color? Brown? Orange? Pink?

TealSkeletore

« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2011, 11:44:24 pm »
I saw long grass somewhere, that's new. It's only in some biomes though. Apparently there is also a new desert plant.

amg I can't believe this. I tamed a wolf (finally) and it was perfectly fine, I left it sitting in my house. I passed the house a few times and it was still there. Then when I got back it wasn't there. :C Are you meant to feed them regularly or something? Or was it a glitch?

I had a few other glitches too during that playing session. A creeper was coming towards me and then it fell into the water and exploded. But there was no animation, only the sound effect. It didn't leave a hole in the ground either.

Then I was going towards a spider on the other side of a lake, but when I got there it wasn't there any more :C

Maryritai

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2011, 01:19:15 am »
It depends, Teal. Did you tame this wolf properly, with bones and it had a red collar? Then If that is the case, then it's a bug.

When something explodes in water, it doesn't do any damage.

Oh and The Spider, it probably despawned.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2011, 01:24:53 am »
Yeh I did tame it properly :c It sat down when I right clicked it and it followed me and everything. Oh well :c Guess I'm gonna have to go find another one, but they are rare in my world.

And that makes sense.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2011, 01:26:41 am »
Brown orange and pink wool was already there. This wool is magenta I think.

Maryritai

« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2011, 01:33:52 am »
That's a bug. I don't actually get bugs, well most of the time, so i don't really know.
I saw two wolves just before I went to school today. But I had no bones.

You still need to learn a lot, especially about mobs, either passive, allied, neutral or aggressive mobs despawning.

Magenta is old, You could use it from when Dyes and Dyed Wool since 1.3? or is it 1.4?