Author Topic: || Pack of The Traveling Stars || Semi-Realistic || Map || Open & Accepting  (Read 12269 times)

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
|| Pack of the Traveling Stars ||

||Rules||

1. Do not kill another person's wolf without their permission.
2. No ooc drama. If you have a problem with someone, take it somewhere else and don't bring it to the role play.
3. Be at least semi literate. You don't have to be Shakespeare, but, write at least get a few sentences down when posting and no chat speak.
4. This role play is semi realistic, as in there are no powers or jewelry or anything like that. You can have some strange markings and some strange colors, but, don't make a rainbow colored wolf or something like that.
5. No godmodding, powerplaying, auto hitting, or anything like that.
6. The role playing is not to start till one of the pack's creators (CrazyLion or Blue Blood) is in the map.
7. No mate beggars or attention seeking pups.
8. Be active. If you are gone for more than two weeks without notice, you shall be exiled from the pack, unless you have a good reason for being gone.

||Official Role Play Dates||

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
We have all day role plays. As long as one of the pack creators are in the map, the role play can start.

||Map||

You must first be approved by me to get the map. When you are approved, I will pm you the link to the download.

Here is where you can get the links: http://www.chatzy.com/674848912551
I will pm on the password to you on forums or in-game when you are accepted.

||Time||

The current season is mid spring. And to keep track of time and age, it has been decided that one week in real time will equal one month in role play time.

||Update||

-We have had a member sweep. If you still wish to be in the pack, let me know and I will put your wolf's bio back up.

- Official role play times and dates have been changed.

-Map update. Go to the chatzy to get the updated map.

||Ranks||

Alphas || Leaders of the pack. They lead their pack till their death. They are required to gain acceptance from their ancestors though at Eon's Cave, where it is said to be the resting place of those who have passed on. They choose the next alpha if their children, if any, are unable to take lead of the pack. Often, it is the officer to becomes the new alpha if no heirs are present, but, the alpha may choose a different warrior if they wish to.

Heirs || Children of the alphas. The first born of the first litter, weather male or female, is to be the future alpha. An heir can choose to not take their parent's place and allow the next eldest to be the heir to the pack. They must gain acceptance from their ancestors at Eon's Cave before taking position as alpha.

Officer || There is one officer in the pack. They are the adviser to the alphas. They are to take charge when the alphas is unable to lead. If no heir as able to take over the pack or no heirs were born, the alpha may choose to have the officer be the next leader of the pack. If the alpha dies before a new alpha is chosen, the officer takes over.

Warriors || The hunters and defenders of the pack. They protect the pack's territory and hunt for the pack. They follow the words of the alpha and serve the pack till their death.

Juveniles || Young wolves who are no longer pups but not yet able to be warriors. They usually stick close to the warriors to learn the ways of the pack. When the alpha accepts them as warriors, usually when they are fully grown, is when they become warriors.

Sitters || The mothers of the pack. These are females who have pups and care for them till they become too big for the nursery. Some elder warriors, who are unable to hunt and defend anymore, help the mothers with the pack's pups. The alphas are not only ones who may have pups.

Pups || The youngest members of the pack. They stay with their mothers and other sitters till they are fit enough and old enough to move with the rest of the pack, they leave their mothers to begin to learn the ways of the pack.

|| Pack Members ||

Males : 2
Females : 2
Total : 4

|Alphas|

Name || Glare
Gender || Male
Age || Adult
Parents || Unknown
Mate || Deceased
Pups || Bramble
User || CrazyLion

|Heir to the Pack|

Name || Bramble
Gender || Male
Age || Young Juvenile
Parents || GlarexUnknown
Mate || None
Pups || None
User || Blue Blood

|Heirs|

|Officer|

|Warriors|

|Sitters|

Name || Accelerate
Gender || Female
Age || Early Adult
Rank || Sitter
Parents || Unknown
Mate || None
Pups || None
User || Thunderlion123

|Juveniles|

Name ||Rain
Gender ll Female
Age || Teen
Rank || Juvenile
Parents || Unknown
Mate || None
Pups || None
User ||Catybug

|Pups|

[DO NOT APPLY FOR PUPS UNLESS THEY HAVE SOMEONE WILLING TO CARE FOR THEM]

||Alpha Female Candidates||

Accelerate (Thunderlion123)

||Form||

||Pic||
Name ||
Gender || (Try and keep male and female ratios even. If you see something like fifteen females and only a few males, please make a male, or vise versa.)
Age ||
Rank || (Alpha female is open, but, the alpha would like to pick the new alpha female within the rp, but, your wolf can be put into a list of female who would like to be the new alpha female so the alpha knows who is interested. Officer position is open. There may only be on officer. No motherless pups. If you wish to be an Heir, you must be younger than the heir to the pack(future alpha))
Parents ||
Mate ||
Pups ||
User ||
Role Play Sample || (This is needed for you to be approved. Please remember things like spacing, capitalization, and punctuation. )

||Presets||

Some wolves may have presets. You can send me the link to download the preset for your character and I will put it here for you for the other members to download.

Clover: http://www.mediafire.com/?x734o343tbo79wc
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 12:33:19 am by Arishia »

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Bump

zearo

Name || Kayla
Gender || Female
Age || Adult
Rank || Alpha Female :D
Parents || Dead
Mate || Nope
Pups || No Wants tho
User || Zearo
Role Play Sample || Kayla looked around. She drank in the scents around her. She had scented a rabbit. Quickly she looked around. There! It was hiding behind a bush. She stalked towards it. Perfect she thought. The moment was right and she pounced on it. She broke its neck quickly so it wouldnt suffer.

Spottedlegs

Name || Zeph
Gender || Male
Age || Young Adult
Rank || Warrior
Parents || Deceased
Mate || Will find one in the pack
Pups || None
User || Spottedlegs
Role Play Sample || Zeph padded through the tangles trees his shadowed figure a  silohette against the full moon. He perked his ears at the sound of a snapping twig, a small growl leaving his lips. A pair of golden eyes peeked through the undergrowth. He lowered his head as the scent of the alpha lingered past his nose. "I'm doomed" he mummbled quietly to himself.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Zeph is accepted.

@Mariah: I spoke with Glare's creator and we are going to say Bramble's mother is deceased and Glare is looking for a new mate.
The not wanting pup things will be a problem and the new alpha female will be chosen in the rp, but, if you want, I could put her in the running for new alpha female. And till then, she can be a warrior.

Offline Bloodloss

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Name || Bane               
Gender || Male
Age || Young Adult
Parents || Unknown
Mate || Will find one in pack -none-
Pups || none
User || Bloodloss

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
Name || Eternity
Gender || Female
Age || young Adult
Rank || Warrior
Parents || none
Mate || Nope
Pups || None
User || WhiteFangKiba
Role Play Sample || Eternity lifted her head to te sky, letting the cool night breeze fill her lungs she let a hefty sigh out before laying her head down. She could hear her pack mates chattering amongst themself and she found herself smilling, "this is home" the silent thought made her fur prick with excitement. Closing her eyes she let the excitement settle inside as she fell into a deep sleep.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
@Fang
I'll accept Eternity, but please remember to add punctuation and capitalization.

Offline Bloodloss

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
omg i forgot the roleplay sample...Role Play Sample || Bane looked around for anything to report, as he wondered about his future mate and whom it will be. He watches his surroundings for anything that might jump out and get him..he was jumpy at times. "I never knew my parents...but why do i bring it up now?" he wondered as he walken in circles. He was abandoned in the forest..
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:33:58 pm by Blood »

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Bane is accepted.