Author Topic: || Pack of The Traveling Stars || Semi-Realistic || Map || Open & Accepting  (Read 12260 times)

KiruWolf2000

||Pic||
Name || Liliaya
Gender || Female
Age || 2 1/2 years
Rank || Warrior or Sitter
Parents || Deceased
Mate || None
Pups || None
User || KiruWolf2000
Role Play Sample || -She yawned, stretching her paws infront of her and letting her tongue roll out of her mouth, then she stood and walked to the front of her den, soaking in the heat of the sun shining on her fur.-
A few important things; She is nearly blind, and she will not fight unless absolutely nessecary. She is a  also good hunter, mainly because she has accustomed to her disability.

Offline Deltatribe

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Go to sleep, I'm always watching.
    • View Profile
Name || Black
Gender || Female
Age || Young Adult
Rank || Warrior
Parents || unknown
Mate || none
Pups || none
User || 101RadarConnie
When we think a thing, the thing we think is not the thing we think we think, but only the thing we think we think we think.

Offline Deltatribe

• View Profile
aww I forgot the roleplay exampl! ok here we go

Black wandered the forest, starving as usual, when she spots a young cub. She sees it as prey and pounces. It yelped once in pain before being torn to bits by the starving older canine. When she finishes her meal she quickly leaves for she heard hurried footsteps coming.
When we think a thing, the thing we think is not the thing we think we think, but only the thing we think we think we think.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
@Jessie: Third person is preferred.

@Julia: Bit of a run on sentence you have there. A bit more literacy is needed to join.

KiruWolf2000

Should I type a new roleplay post or am I rejected?

Offline CrazyLion

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
(Bah had problems logging in~)

You can try again, just be sure to remember to define when a sentence ends. .u. Its english class alllll oover again  >D -hit-
Proudly Insane <3

Glare - Alpha of The Traveling Stars Pack

Holy Rome of the Hetalia group .u.!~

KiruWolf2000

I hate english ;_; Okay, here we go!
-Liliaya crouched down in the underbrush, intently watching her prey. It was a small furry creature, and she couldn't tell if it was a smaller brown hare or a mouse. As soon and the creature dropped back down on its small feet, she jumped, snapping its neck quickly.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Accepted Liliaya.
@Julia: Just remember your grammar. :3
And I put your wolf as a warrior, but, you can also say she is a sitter within the rp.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:51:09 am by Arishia »

Offline Deltatribe

• View Profile
Whats third person?

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
@Jessie
It is a type of writing style. When you use pronouns like he, she, it, etc, in the past tense.
Example: He walked from one end of the room to the other.