Author Topic: || Pack of The Traveling Stars || Semi-Realistic || Map || Open & Accepting  (Read 12261 times)

Jasmrah.xX

Name || Kaida
Gender || Female
Age || Young Adult
Rank || Warrior
Parents || Unknown
Mate || None
Pups || None
User || Jasmrah.xX
Role Play Sample ||
Kaida thinned her eyes as she stalked through the dense undergrowth, padding silently with her ears flat. She fixed her eyes on her target and ducked down into the dark grass. Then she leapt, claws out in an attempt to pin him down to the leaf litter in the dirt.

Offline christina1997

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Name || Calla
Gender || Female
Age || Young Adult
Rank || Warrior / Alpha Female
Parents || Deceased
Mate || None
Pups || None
User || christina1997
Role Play Sample || Calla stopped suddenly.  She heard footsteps coming from the West.  Keeping her senses alert, she backed into the nearby undergrowth.  As they approached, she help her breath to make no sound.  Suddenly, the noise burst from the bushes.  Calla sighed as she realized it was just a deer.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Calla and Kaida are accepted.
@Sarah: I will put Calla in running for alpha female.

Offline SyMbOlIc

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Name ||Kylah
Gender || Female
Age || Young Adult
Rank || Warrior
Parents ||Deceased
Mate ||None
Pups || None
User || SyMbOlIc
Role Play Sample || Kylah awoke feeling the warmth of the sun against her fur. She stood up, shook off the leaves that had stuck to her, then stretched. She sat down again and perked her ears, listening for any sign that anyone was around. She saw none of the familiar faces she was used to seeing. "Must still be a asleep." She muttered to herself.

Offline Osano

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Name || Loki
Gender || Male
Age || 7 Months
Rank || Pup
Parents || Doesn't have any. They left him.
Mate || None
Pups || None
User || Osano
Role Play Sample || -The young, mischievous, male sat under a large pine tree. Loki's yellow eyes peered out from under, for those passing by that is all they saw of him. He let his eyes scan the territory and the wolves in front of him, He snickered as he thought of a foolproof trick to play on them. Loki was always thinking of ways to cause grief to others, he loved when they got angry, the sight of frustration plastered on their dumb faces was priceless to him. Trickery was one of Loki's strong suits, as well as talking his way out of things, His childish manner could charm anyone, so he took advantage of it. He padded toward the pack, with a devious plan in mind, and a sly grin itching its way onto his face.

Lionmist

Name || Tige
Gender || Male
Age || Adult
Rank || Warrior
Parents || Unknown/Deceased
Mate || None
Pups || None
User || Lionmist
Role Play Sample ||
Tige glanced around the small valley. He had been stuck in the maze of trees for days. "All I want" he mumbled, "Is something to eat." As he spoke a young deer appeared at the end of the clearing he rested in. Tige crouched under the cover of several bushes and waited. Suddenly he leaped with a sudden burst of speed and brought the deer to the ground. His powerful jaws snapped shut around its neck, the deer struggled for a moment then went limp. "Finnaly, I'm starving."

LuxNoctis

||Pic|| W.I.P
Name || Noctis
Gender || Male
Age || Late teens
Rank || Warrior
Parents || n/a
Mate || n/a
Pups || n/a
User || LuxNoctis
Role Play Sample || He stucked his nose in the air feeling the soft breeze of the plains pass trough his fur. Wandering over de lone plains his body yearned for the needed nutrisions to stay alive and in shape. He layed down underneath a tree looking for shelter from the unforgiving sun.

-side note my ' button/key is broken so I won't be able to make words as I'll or Couldn't if it is a big problem I will just write it all out-

Offline Breezey

• Curious Wanderer
  • don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves ?
    • View Profile
Name ||  Mazul
Gender || Female
Age || Young Adult
Rank || Warrior
Parents || Unknown
Mate || None
Pups || None
User || Breezey
Role Play Sample ||  She raced across the dead terrain, her claws thrashing their way through the grass as she stayed on the scent of a hare. Halting, she crouched down on haunches and narrowed her eyes at the oblivious creature skittering around near a limp bush. Grimacing, her eyes targeted the vulnerable spots on her target. Licking her chops, she flicked her tail and pounced, cutting through the air in a leap.
I write sins, not tragedies.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Mazul, Noctis, Tige, Loki, and Kaylah are accepted.

@Noctis: Can't really do anything if a key is broken, so, it is alright. :3

@Celina: I did say a pup must have a mother to be accepted, but, from the fact we have no other young wolves and Loki will probably become a Juvenile soon, I will accept him.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Announcement!

Roleplaying will start on either Sunday or Monday at 5:00pm EST. Please make sure you have the map by Sunday. If you are having problems, contact me.
Hope lots of you come! :3
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 05:22:22 pm by Arishia »