Author Topic: || Pack of The Traveling Stars || Semi-Realistic || Map || Open & Accepting  (Read 12419 times)

Offline SyMbOlIc

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Are you gonna PM the link?

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
@Julie: Link sent.
I thought I sent it to you, but, perhaps it didn't go through.

Please let me know if any of you didn't get the link to the map download.

Offline Garm

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
||Pic||

Name || Etku
Gender || Male
Age || Adult
Rank || Warrior
Parents || None
Mate || None
Pups || None
User || Garm
Role Play Sample || His eyes scanned the moon-bathed tundra, hungrily searching for the slightest movement of anything resembling prey.  Licking his chops, Etku gave the distance one last gaze before turning his face towards the wind and heading home. His stomach growled over the snow crunching beneath his steps; followed by a deep sigh as he hung his head, realizing just how far he had come from his den following a scent and wound up empty handed. "Note to self, nose is not to be trusted." he grumbled to himself.

Offline SyMbOlIc

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
It didn't.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Etku has been accepted.

@Julie: You still didn't get it or were you just saying that is didn't get sent the first time?

Offline SyMbOlIc

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
I still don't. It might be my computer acting up. I dont know.

KiruWolf2000

-Yeah, I dont have it either. How about you post it in the group bio on the game or you post it here?

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
I think it is FH. Numerous people seem to be missing it in their pms. I'll send everyone a pm of where to get the link for the download.

Offline catybug

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
||Pic||
Name ||Rain
Gender ll Female
Age || Teen
Rank || Juvenille
Parents || unknown x unknown
Mate || N/A
Pups ||N/A
User ||Catybug ( Both forum and ingame)
Role Play Sample || ( From another rp with a different character))) Stars dotted the sky, the moon shone bright, all sources of light illuminating the darkness of the night. There were no sounds, but chirping of crickets, and the rustle of the grass. No sight but the fireflies dancing around, and the grass parting before her form. Sh was young just barely out of adolescence. Just barely old enough to be out on her own

Violet pointed ears perked at the sound of a different rustling in the grass. A young rabbit, completely obviously to the predator near by. The young lioness quickly dropped to crouch. when was it the last time she had eaten? Hunting...hadn't been going so well for her. Maybe this time would be different. She inched forward, violet paw over violet paw. " Just a little closer "
Crack!

The sound broke the silence of the night, as a twig snapped under paw, and the rabbit quickly bounded off. Kiri attempted a chase, but by then it had run into its burrow.

Crap..

Maybe she'd have better luck next time.

( For some reason, my laptop doesn't like taking screenies. So if maybe someone could find me in game sometime, take one and send it to me so I can resize it, that'd be awesomesauce x3)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:44:00 am by catybug »

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Rain is accepted.
@catybug: Sure. A screenshot will be taken for you. :3