Author Topic: || Pack of The Traveling Stars || Semi-Realistic || Map || Open & Accepting  (Read 12425 times)

KiruWolf2000

I really need the map and/or password and aparently PMs cannot be sent to me can you PLEASE post the map link somewhere I can get it then take it back down? ;_;

zee-cat

I'm curious if I've been accepted or rejected. I also updated my preset a bit and changed Clover's gender to female.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Clover is accepted.
This is the last pup (without a mother/sitter) that I will accept. I just accepted this one so our current pup is alone. No more pups! Unless they have someone willing to take care of them.
@Wayra: Sorry it took long.

@Julia: :/ I'll deal with people who don't have maps when we are logged on to FH later today, closer to the rp start. It will probably take us a bit to get the role play started up anyways.
And I am truly very sorry for the trouble you have been getting with the map and I apologize to the others who have had trouble with the map. I just don't wish to put the link public because I do not want people who aren't approved to be in the pack to download and wander around while we are trying to role play. I do hope you understand. ^^
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 03:37:46 pm by Arishia »

Offline Deltatribe

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Go to sleep, I'm always watching.
    • View Profile
Ok lets try this again.

Black wandered the forest, starving as usual, when she spoted a young cub. She saw it as prey and pounced. It yelped once in pain before it was torn to bits by the starving older canine. When she finished her meal she quickly left for she heard hurried footsteps coming.

Better? I hope? :-[
When we think a thing, the thing we think is not the thing we think we think, but only the thing we think we think we think.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
o-o' Cannibal much?
Alright.

Black is accepted. (But no cannibalism within the rp please. >>)

Thunderlion123

Oh my god, finally a perfect pack. I'll apply soon.

Offline Deltatribe

• View Profile
awww no canibalism? jk jk XD Thank you for accepting me. Maps?
When we think a thing, the thing we think is not the thing we think we think, but only the thing we think we think we think.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Hey! Just to let you guys know, some people have seemed to have been kicked from the group in-game. Know that it is just a glitch in the game and that no one has been banned from the role play. If you have been kicked, contact the alpha and they will get you back into the group.

@Jessie: I will send you the password to get the maps, or, you can log on to FH to get the password, since some people don't seem to be getting the pms.

@Thunderlion: Can't wait! :3

Offline Deltatribe

• View Profile
I would rather the PM first and then if it doesnt work ill find ya in-game.

Thunderlion123