Author Topic: || Pack of The Traveling Stars || Semi-Realistic || Map || Open & Accepting  (Read 12418 times)

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Okay. Link to where to get the map is in the Map section. I sent everyone who has been accepted the password to get in. Let me know if you got it or didn't get it.

Remember. First roleplay (as long as both I and the alpha are on) starts tomorrow. :3 If something happens that the rp can't start tomorrow, I will post it here.

zee-cat

Name || Clover
Gender || Female
Age || 3 months
Rank || Pup
Parents || Unknown
Mate || None
Pups || None
User || zee-cat
Role Play Sample || He had to use every ounce of focus. Slowly he crept, careful not to crunch a leaf or snap a twig. His heart beat faster and faster as his paws navigated around the forest paths. Finally he saw his chance. He made one mighty pounce and... crashed head first into a tree. The small cricket he had pursued effortlessly outwitted him.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:27:07 am by Wayra »

LuxNoctis

Hey Arishia, I did not revieve the password yet, could you resent it perhaps?

KiruWolf2000

-Didn't get the password.

Offline catybug

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
Sometimes if people have common forum display name that someone else might have, the pm will get sent to the other person instead. Atleast I think thats what happened, cause another group I Was in was having similar problems.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
O-o Well, thank you for the input, catybug. If worse comes to worse, I'll just put the map here, since it seems the problem won't stop.

I also resent those two passwords.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:00:38 pm by Arishia »

Offline catybug

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
Unlike most forums, here pms are sent by the current display name, not by the original username used to sign up. So if someone has the same display name, it could get sent to the wrong person.

Got my screenies working

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad86/nitroart/screenshot_06192011_145711804-2.png[/IMG]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:03:28 pm by catybug »

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
The Roleplay start date has been changed to Monday, 5:00pm Est.

@catubug: Alright. I'll put your picture up. It is nice btw. :)

Offline Garm

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
So uh, I mistook the currently broken pathway portal for my custom map and Etku is stuck. If it isn't fixed by tomorrow could I bring another character? I'll write up a different profile if needed.

Offline VampyreBlue

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
@Snargle: That is fine. And, yes, a new profile will be needed if you make a new character. Or, you could delete Etku from your FH characters and remake him.