Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42584 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2011, 03:38:30 pm »
It's not exactly terrifying to watch but more something that you just wanna not see =/
Some people just fail in general x3
I wouldn't wish karma on this instance, because I would never wish such a horrid act on anyone, but I hope that at some point in their lives, they see the damage that rape really causes...

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2011, 07:49:02 pm »
ya, rape is NOTHING to joke about, infact ive gotten a few people to stop by using a diff launguge on them, all i was doing was saying random things and they didn't even bother to use a translator XD. And IRL a few people (i know its not a few but it is compared to how many people on the world) get killed after it as i have seen. (i read the newspaper, i watch the news and crime cases when i get bored o.e)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #192 on: August 26, 2011, 08:31:33 pm »
The whole subject makes me shudder really.
Anyway, let's change the topic. I'm glad stuff like that can get you banned but erm...what next?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2011, 08:41:49 pm »
uh............. how about the people who down everything for what people like? i mean, with my friends or over general i may say if someone mentions twilight and we are talking about it i hate it, but its all in good fun and they know that, and if their offended i state i was just fooling around and not trying to harm anyone. NOW when i had talked about teen titans last night not to many people downed it, but when i went to talk about code lyoko? i got cussed at for liking the show, for speaking of the show in matter of fact.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #194 on: August 26, 2011, 11:29:45 pm »
Sure people can turn off the chat and such, but that whole "rape party" thing is disgusting and is actually against the rules and you can indeed get banned for it.

"3. Any sexually (humping/buttswinging over another character), threatening, hurtful, harmful, abusive, hateful, and ethnically offensive language is prohibited.
This will result in being kicked or banning."

I'm appauled that people actually have "rape parties". It may be only pixels but rape is NOT a subject to be taken lightly and turned into "parties".

I think another thing is, the game shouldn't get to the point where people have to turn the chat off.

Now that made me smile. That can get you kicked? That goodness for that!
I just think it's sickening when people feel they can "joke" about rape in public, with no actual depth in their mind for what actually happens to someone.

I think, in my opinion, the butt-swing and head-bash or whatever should be taken out. I mean, I use it for dance parties and such, but on FH its' seriously abused, moreso than on IT. Maybe the more harmless of the dance moves should be put in, such as Thriller and Moonwalk possibly?

Taking out those dance moves will do NOTHING. People will still find a way around it. I rememeber once I was getting irritated with my keyboard so I just hit keys, and I hit the crouch button a couple of times.... That made me look like I'm doing the deed (I accidently moved on top of someone will keyboard smashing XD)
  The head swing or whatever, they'll use that despite it not really looking like it.
  Why take away a dance move because people are immature and insensative?

And the rulle about buttswinging has been there for a while, I was so glad they put that up, finally something was being done. SO many people were going on about how the rules say buttswinging people is allowed because iT wasn't up there specifically, but I read the sexually offensive riulle as no buttswinging, it was offensive AND sexual.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:31:47 pm by Kyugima. »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 28, 2011, 07:11:14 am »
I love how Kov is a newbie with only nine posts on the FH forum... just saying.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2011, 04:23:51 pm »

^ I know right D: All of the Admins/Mods  have more posts xD

Kov is like, THE CREATOR.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 04:26:33 pm by Jayfeather55 »

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2011, 05:50:04 pm »
I love how Kov is a newbie with only nine posts on the FH forum... just saying.

That's because he rarely gets on here, if ever. I believe if that he may think he's better than us or...he doesn't want to be flooded with questions, hate mail or spam. It could be both. But either way. the forums admins have more to do with us on the forums and the games that he does.
He's lied to us so I doubt he cares much to show his face. =3

Just saying.

Offline Kazula

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • I have a random fascination with pirates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2011, 09:04:23 pm »
Ya know I'm sorry to have ever said anything on this because I keep getting up daes and I really just don't care

The lovely Kasai and Carlitos the spider

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21419.0 <---- Pets for your character :D

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2011, 10:21:01 pm »
Ya know I'm sorry to have ever said anything on this because I keep getting up daes and I really just don't care

-modifies content-
OH SNAP!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:17:55 pm by xPITBULL »