Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 102822 times)

Offline smudge2001

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #150 on: January 10, 2012, 04:49:55 pm »
Guys seriously we are wasting our time talking about something that we dont even know about 100% yet! i think AK and FH will be balanced out thats my ONLY outlook on that.
Wolfquest is good, Arokai aint out, BUT FERALHEART IS SO AWESOME NOTHING CAN COMPARE SO SHUT UP ABOUT FERALHEART BEING BAD! U WRONG XD

Offline smudge2001

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 10, 2012, 04:53:25 pm »
We are talking about something thats not even out yet ppl i think we should wait until it is out to start this okay? my only out look on this is we should wait alright?   :-X thank you. (even though i know i dont control others its just the way i see things).
Wolfquest is good, Arokai aint out, BUT FERALHEART IS SO AWESOME NOTHING CAN COMPARE SO SHUT UP ABOUT FERALHEART BEING BAD! U WRONG XD

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 10, 2012, 05:42:58 pm »
We are talking about something thats not even out yet ppl i think we should wait until it is out to start this okay? my only out look on this is we should wait alright?   :-X thank you. (even though i know i dont control others its just the way i see things).
The game's character creator is out. The actual game isn't done yet, but we can make canines in the recent CC release.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 10, 2012, 06:12:00 pm »
I have got the new creator (bear in mind that it is only a preview, and you can only create a canine for the moment). I have to say (although I probably shouldn't glorify it too much on FeralHeart's forum) that it is epic. Everything is so realistic, even the unrealistic markings seem to go perfectly with the body when you've got the colours right. It is better than FeralHeart's creator, as you can have layers of patterns with all different colours, but, there are less markings, and they do not seem to have a theme. But, then again, this is only a preview.

CrimCanis

« Reply #154 on: January 10, 2012, 07:05:38 pm »
Tried out the creator myself a little while ago. It's promising but not quite as amazing as everyone makes it out to be. It's certainly far more realistic though, that's a plus for me. I might be a little biased though since I'm not particularly too fond of canines. 

My only complaint is that there isn't anywhere to type in color codes so you have to slide the slider at exactly the right place (which can be very difficult to do with a touchpad) for that exact color you want. It's very irritating when you want matching colors for several different textures.

As far as FH Vs Aro goes, I dunno. At this point it's even more difficult to say. I like what I'm seeing from Aro but I'm also enjoying the updates that FH has been getting lately. If they both keep updating and don't go stale, I'll certainly play both if Aro ever comes out.

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 10, 2012, 08:55:16 pm »
Of course, the first few weeks Arokai is out, FH will be emptied as members will flood over out of curiosity. Arokai will be -full- of players and I won't be surprised if the server fail a few times due to it. But after that massibe boom has dimed down a bit, the FH players will be back, sure! Many here not only have dear friends they want to keep (even though they'll probably keep in touch in Arokai) but also epic RPs here that won't be accessible in Arokai. Private maps aren't available there, so demon/city RPs or warrior cat RPs that are so famous here won't survive there. FH and Arokai are actually really different went you think about it. It will take more to bring FH down to complete 'emptyness'.

Offline EpiConflict

• Curious Wanderer
  • Words can be FATAL... Watch your mouth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2012, 11:05:52 pm »
I dont know, arokai looks good, yet i like this game. I bet they'll be equal
Forsaken

Offline Shayne

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 11, 2012, 01:29:24 am »
Well, I think it depends on what Kovu and the staff do to make FH better before AK is released. but we'll just have to wait and see. :)
"We are brothers
Not in blood,
But in bond." ~To Trey

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2012, 07:00:58 pm »
Just a reminder guys, but the "canine character creator" that has just been released on Aro'kai is just a "slice of the cake" of what the character creator's will be like. In other words, it's a demo and should not be treated as the finished product.

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2012, 07:33:19 pm »
i think it will be A OK  i  my self am going to play both of them