Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 102869 times)

Offline AlexMax

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #220 on: May 29, 2012, 02:56:48 pm »
the old game will always have a few fans who will love her, but the new - definitely take a large part of them, and definitely only few people will want to return to the poor quality graphics and impoverished physics FH. However looking on screen AK, I can say that for game of 2012 it would not hurt more elaborate
P.S.:sorry if my english is bad for understanding

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 24, 2012, 02:47:01 pm »
I'm not sure that FH would die, per say, but, out of all the MMORPG games there are out there, I think Arokai will be one of the most successful. It's not like I will leave FH, because I already did to make room for IW. But, I have been considering re-installing this sometime, although, I'm totally in love with Arokai, and will definitely play Arokai once it's out. But, if all the other MMORPG games were gone, then I'd stick to FH... it's not bad, but, all you can do is run around and RP.... I would like for there to be other things to do other than run around and RP. But, like I said, I found FH to be fairly decent.... but Arokai will definitely have more people on it's first few days of it's release. If it's the awesome game that it appears to be, then people will stay, if not, then FH will be just as popular as it is now...

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 03, 2012, 12:27:14 pm »
Arokai vs. Feralheart
= 1-nil to FH.  Why?

If you don't know by now, the canine creator is out. There is a readme file in there as well. What it says in there strongly suggests that Soup has finished with Arokai, but that is just how I interpreted it.

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 05, 2012, 11:19:36 pm »
I think maybe a bit of FH will move to Arokai but after a while and Arokai isn't as new and dies down they'll come back and FH will be the same :3 Of course some people will stay with Arokai but then again, new people will join FH, so in the end nothing will change c:
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline William

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2012, 03:49:37 pm »
Arokai looks really good, but I will always have time for Feralheart. I think Arokai is just like FH exept you can fight on it and hunt on it and it has more models. Thats all. I will find plenty of time for this epic roleplay, though. FH Forever!

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 15, 2012, 05:13:26 pm »
Why are we still arguing about all this? We all know Ak was discontinued and will not return, but FH and FH+ are out now. Just play the game you like people.
FH Texture Artist

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #226 on: July 16, 2012, 03:22:41 am »
...I'm going to step in here and say that I don't agree that Arokai has been discontinued until I see definitive proof on the DA club or something. Not some little vague note that was in the Canine Creator.

If Arokai really was discontinued they'd announce it on the DA club and the forum.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 16, 2012, 03:48:13 pm »
Feralheart V Arokai? I dont see the point in this. I Wont be playing arokai because i BET you, hundreds of trolls will troll it to the limit. And thats what i hate about multiplayer games. F.L.A.B (Fly like a bird) is just like that. All those birdies pooping on you untill you die and pretending to mate. Averting from that, i think feralheart will still have its usual players. People will most probely play both games, rather than one or the other. I Supose this is going to be the Same with Stray MMORPG when it comes out. I would probely stick to Single player on that.

Dooooooooood.

Spearmint

« Reply #228 on: July 16, 2012, 08:26:27 pm »
Feral-heart will probably be dead for the first two weeks it's out, then some people will probably move back to feral-heart again. Arokai might be really boring, you never know.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 16, 2012, 08:44:10 pm »
^^^
Could be possible, I don't plan on leaving FH, even if I'll be one of the few left.