Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 179260 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2011, 09:44:51 am »
( I AM CRYING, ill tell you why if you want)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Liekos

« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2011, 10:10:53 am »
(why? ;___;)

Offline Evangelia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 05, 2011, 10:20:40 am »
Name: Shagya
Paragraph !: Very small black&green colored she wolf with grayish-amber eyes. Shy, kind, caring, smart, soft-spoken, skittish, and respectful. She doesn't usually talk out of turn and was beaten by her father as a pup. Shagya really wants a mate, even though she's a medicine wolf.

If life was a leaf, I'd give you the forest.
And if, to life it took a life, I'd give you mine.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 05, 2011, 10:38:08 am »
( the teen titan series killed off my second favorite character >.<: terra)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #364 on: August 05, 2011, 11:57:58 am »
(I is back :) Sleepover cancelled)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 05, 2011, 12:11:09 pm »
( lol im watching teen titans on youtube, if you want to rp im the only one on i think O_O)

Liekos

« Reply #366 on: August 05, 2011, 12:15:34 pm »
(I can't think of a rp right now, zzz brain dead. I think Daiki and Disraeli should OFFICIALLY meet Dx)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 05, 2011, 12:21:32 pm »
( i feel bad for terra now that i look back on one of the episodes when she just meets the titans O_O get this, shes a powerful earthbender, toph from ATLA is a powerful earth bender. freaky huh?)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #368 on: August 05, 2011, 12:25:36 pm »
(Yuh lets! And Sukira your very obbsessive arent you? I guess I am too with Death Note)

Daiki

Daiki's ears perked at Pheonix voice. He sighed sorrowfully his head began again, love was a cruel emotion, and even crueler if you have fallen for two. She was talking about the moon and its strange redness, though to him it just looked grey, and how its because of the blood spilled on earth. So...its true, the world is falling... The female was talking to the pup that had landed on his ribs not to long ago, they were searching for food. The black and white wolf sighed and stayed in the celler watching them walk away.

(My sigs starting to freak me out...she looks like me -___- not as pretty though)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:30:59 pm by LunaSpirit »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 05, 2011, 12:27:40 pm »
( eh, i have a slight obsession with the shows i love XD which include, code lyoko, teen titans, hamtaro and avatar the last airbender the cartoon ^^* still in cartoon loving state, and so far i think i am liking teen titans more then anything O_O)