Author Topic: has your teacher ever said a weird thing in class? :o  (Read 5103 times)

Liekos

has your teacher ever said a weird thing in class? :o
« on: January 27, 2011, 01:35:12 am »
okay so one time in science my teacher came in the room, put her books on the table, put her hands on her hips and let out a sigh. she looked at all of us in a pained way, smiled, then said "this is the part where i get fired for having sex with one of my students in class." the room fell silent. then she said, "so, who wants to be my volunteer?" a girl in the back jumped up and said "OMG ME, PICK ME MISS!" we ended up learning about plant sex, but the whole class never forgot that day :)

Offline JackFrost

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • The strangers are simply the misinterpreted morals
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
Re: has your teacher ever said a weird thing in class? :o
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 01:49:40 am »
Look at it this way: You probably remembered what you learned a lot better after that.

I'd have to say the weirdest thing was my Computer Science teacher talking about how some teachers spike their coffee with alcohol during the day.

Kirsui

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 07:12:55 am »
Yesterday my teacher gave us an assignment to code a program with C++ that gives random numbers from a certain number area that the user defines. It will also give as many numbers as the user wants. When I got the code done, my teacher came to look at it and was all "Oh, so it actually WORKS?! o_O"

...yeah... I thought it was strange that she gives us a program to code and even she doesn't know if it'll work or not. <.<

Also, when I was still in upper secondary, my chemistry teacher told us very funny things. One of them was the time when he had made some fireworks himself, and dried them in an oven that heats up with FIRE! xD His lessons were the best. XD

I suppose there might be other things as well, but I can't remember them right now. :'D

weylin

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 08:52:55 am »
My computer teacher, who was always a total dork, started talking about his... uhh... how you say... digestive distress.

Offline Luckyclaw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 05:39:48 pm »
My Social Studies teacher always breaks out randomly during the day about stories from his family life.

"And then Teddy Roosevelt got the rights to build the Panama Canal... You know my daughter slapped me on the face yesterday. She's two and says she hates me."

...Often accompanied by asking all of us for the latest gossip. He's a male teacher, BTW.

Offline Pepperpuppy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TROLOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 02:33:59 pm »
LOL, yes.
Once one guy from our class asked from our english teacher: "HAY, HOW ARE YOU MAN? (B" Our teacher: "I am not a man, im a teacher!" :''D

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 06:52:20 pm »
Oh my god yes. I -being in primery- only have one teacher. She is dead funny sometimes as example:

A:We're all talking about X-factor in the morning, she comes on and dumps her books on the table. We ignored her and then suddenly: "CLASS! Tell me, should Cher be kicked off?"

B: We hear the teacher from the other class shouting her head off at some kid. Teacher looks all werid then says: "Humm, I think someone had a bad day. Maybe she should drink some coffee. Oh, or we could splash it in her face..."

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Monkeys Are Coming!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 08:27:18 pm »
Funniest thing ever said by my teachers... hmm... probably a few things by my Irish teacher.

Case 1:
~And you know, green grass, unless of course you like Cornetto... See? I can totally confuse you!

Case 2:
~Lamha suas, lamha sios, lamha suas, lamha sios... Hah! I can tell you what to do... And you have to do it! *Followed by scary smile* BTW Lamha = hands and suas = up and sios = down

Case 3:
~Smoothie? What... what is a Smoothie??

Case 4:
~Nah, I'm kidding, I like everyone in this school. *He goes sour* Except for Mr. (Blank) and Mr. (Blank).
I really hate them.
*I called them (blank) for my own safety... O_o

Case 5:
~I like this game where I ask you a question in Irish, and if you get it wrong, I squirt you with this water pistol. *He brandishes a plastic water pistol filled with water* Don't worry, I won't... *He glares at a student* As long as you don't annoy me. *He starts to mutter the rest to himself, but we can all hear it* But then I might get sacked... but no one sacks me. Hah! *He smiles broadly at the class*
I haz interwebz and laptop! Feel free to have another Nyan-Cat! :3

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 08:59:38 pm »
When we do something wrong my teches starts singing "Ne nay ne nay ne nay..."
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 09:42:25 pm »
We had to spell a word that starts with B, and then she said "B as in Bob" and we all cracked up........Not that big of a deal though.