Author Topic: The full moon pack (new, members needed! Working on the map!)  (Read 13499 times)

Moonheart01

Re: The full moon pack (new, members needed! Working on the map!)
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2012, 04:49:32 am »
im scared of my computer 0.0

@Wolf- xD I used to be scared when my computer had a virus when I was younger. Such a nightmare.
@Stephen-Woohoo for that medicine wolf guide! And also, NOOOOO! I shall punish your computer with the magic of Pinkie Pie's amazing instruments. I hope it feels better. I'd be really mad if my computer was acting up.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2012, 04:57:50 am »

@Wolf- xD I used to be scared when my computer had a virus when I was younger. Such a nightmare.
@Stephen-Woohoo for that medicine wolf guide! And also, NOOOOO! I shall punish your computer with the magic of Pinkie Pie's amazing instruments. I hope it feels better. I'd be really mad if my computer was acting up.

Lol, I'm looking for some more plant meshs so I can update the medicine wolf guide.

I was hoping for tiana to come over but one problem, she's in new Orleans and a Disney character but I'm fine with pinkie pie. She's very funny.

@News: I started making the star-nines map (territory) and planing on doing the dark woods territory. (star-nines are like starclan while the dark woods are like the dark forest but with wolfs and different stuff XD)
Signature by Green

Moonheart01

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2012, 05:09:17 am »

Lol, I'm looking for some more plant meshs so I can update the medicine wolf guide.

I was hoping for tiana to come over but one problem, she's in new Orleans and a Disney character but I'm fine with pinkie pie. She's very funny.

@News: I started making the star-nines map (territory) and planing on doing the dark woods territory. (star-nines are like starclan while the dark woods are like the dark forest but with wolfs and different stuff XD)

Good luck finding those meshes!
And also, Pinkie Pie is my role model. xD I always tend to forget what subject we're on, and sometimes, whenever someone tells me to promise to keep a secret, I do the Pinkie Pie Promise.

i gotta go to bed now, I'll be on tomorrow. x_x even though im not tired.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 05:13:23 am by Desy »

Offline Skynea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2012, 07:14:51 am »
Ok my name username in-game is Skynea(Why not make it the same name as your first character?), and here's my roleplay sample:

Skynea wondered if any help was needed around camp. Maybe they were low on some healing herbs! She should go check. She padded out of the den, and saw the medicine wolf by a tree, checking their herbs. "Are you low on anything?" Asked Skynea,"I could help find some."
"Hmm.." replied the medicine wolf.

Offline Skynea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2012, 07:22:32 am »
I sent a join request to the in-game group. Please accept!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2012, 05:14:23 pm »
Good rp sample Isabella, I'll accept your request when I get back on feralheart but for now, I'm kinda busy in real life andim looking for meshes.
Signature by Green

Moonheart01

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2012, 10:10:55 pm »
I hope you find some meshes soon. :D I bet that map ish gonna be awesome.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2012, 08:27:40 pm »
-updated guides- there you go.

@News: I'm thinkng about downloading gimp since....I dont feel like a flat map with ocean and islands isn't going to work because of the plants and moving them almost takes me forever so making a map is going to take a while.
Signature by Green

Moonheart01

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2012, 10:18:40 pm »
If that map's making you mad I can always make it. That happened to me on the first time. But once I got used to it, I started doing some for fun.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2012, 10:56:46 pm »
If that map's making you mad I can always make it. That happened to me on the first time. But once I got used to it, I started doing some for fun.

Ok, I'll pm you when I'm getting tried of making the map but for now, I'm close to thinking it I should download GIMP.
Signature by Green