Author Topic: || The Land of 'Hoole || Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 41006 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: || The Land of 'Hoole || Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2012, 01:59:30 am »
The small tracker trainee flapped her carmel and grey wings. Her white face went up as she noticed an owl come out of the hollow. She flew after the other barn owl. The wind made her fluster a bit, but she finally caught up to the faster barn owl. "Hello. I was wondering if you would like to watch the storm tonight? I've got no-one to watch it with, and I would like to watch it with someone. Even someone... That I hardly know." She said. Her shiness came the best of her. She flapped her wings, hard. She winced as the sharp wind flew in her eyes. If she were on a branch at the hollow, she would hide her face.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:54:46 pm by Emo_Gir »

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2012, 02:55:33 am »
With a look of cheeriness mixed with a tiny bit of bewilderment, Eirian dipped her head up and down a few times. "Sure. It's always better to watch it with someone." She winked in a friendly way.
"Come on, let's go find a good place before they're all taken!"
She lifted off of the branch and led the smaller barn owl up higher in the tree to a place where the branches were farther apart, though still tightly packed with owls.
She hovered for a moment, then dove quickly to a spot where two owls had just parted.
"Hey! Shove off!" she shouted playfully as one of the owls she knew tried to sit in the spot she was saving for the shy barn owl who'd come up to her.
When the female lighted, she turned to her. "So, what's your name?"
Eirian was never one for extremely formal greetings.

((I hope you meant that you saw Eirian. x3 Otherwise I'd have just made myself look even more stupid. Haha))

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2012, 03:06:27 am »
(I did.)

The smaller barn owl flapped her wings as she landed. "My name is Sawni. What's yours?" She asked. Her head tilted, she was curious. She didn't know if she made a friend, or what. She was happy though. Even though she was shy, she became to overwhelm it. She was winning the battle though. A stabbing pain flew directly into her wing. She nipped at her wing, as she waiting for the other, larger, Tyto Abla to speak. She found a small deer tick, and flung it off the branch she was sitting on.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:55:03 pm by Emo_Gir »

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2012, 03:36:58 am »
"Eirian," she replied.
Turning her dark gaze upon the billowing storm clouds in the distance, she spoke again, her voice now a bit quieter. "Ever flown in a storm?"
She herself never really had, other than a dust-storm in the dry land surrounding the Canyons from when she was just learning the gift of flight. It had tossed her around like a little rag, biting at her with sharp grains of sand. She'd been plucking the dirt and grime out of her feathers for days after that, and even now she could imagine all the grains still tucked in her flight-feathers.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2012, 03:41:04 am »

Artemisia

As the twosome approached their mentor's lecture branch, the Spotted Owl couldn't help but notice that familiar face of Briath, the Masked Owl who had only just perched on a branch that Artemisia had only just passed. By the look on his face, she could tell that he had overheard Agomar's blabbering loudbeak, although it wasn't very hard for Agomar to be overheard after all. Agomar did not notice Briath, however, and only continued to chat away, being ignored by his partner without him knowing.

"Artemisia, Agomar, there you are,"
A familiar, deep voice called, and as the pair found themselves at the branches of the Weather Interpretation Chaw, they also saw the visage of their ryb, a strong old owl by the name of Brutus. He was never a soft spoken fellow. As a Great Grey Owl, he was stern, powerful, and graceful. His voice was always rich and deep; Artemisia had never seen one student dare turn away from him in a lecture, without the risk of getting some of their feathers ruffled in fear.

"You're late." Brutus said, raising a talon inquisitively. "Forgive me, Brutus! I slept in; it's not Agomar's fault!" Artemisia immediately cried as she perched upon one of the nearby branches, ignoring the several glares and annoyed glances by the other fellow students. "Your apology has been accepted already, Artemisia, but I don't want it to happen again. As one of my finest students, I expect you to always arrive early." The Great Gray admonished gently, setting his claw back upon his perch.

"Now then, let's review our attendance one final time..." Brutus suggested. With that, he began to recite the names of the fellow owlets present, to which they would respond whenever he called them. With all the students present, the Strix Nebulosa cleared his voice, and looked to his students with great pride. "Now then, remember, we have been given the great honor of practicing during this storm front. It's been classified as a stable front, many of the owls will be watching. Show your utmost grace and skill tonight, students. And remember..." The grey-feathered bird looked specifically towards Artemisia's barn owl friend, his yellow gaze narrowing. "No tricks."

This caused several other owlets to giggle as Agomar hid his head in shame, looking towards the branch he was perched upon.

Matthias

The Goshawk let out another heavy sigh as he noticed the slowly growing crowd of owls; Strix, Tytos, Bubos, all the like, gathering around the branches of the tree, including the higher parts where Matthias had perched. Now the sunset was being blocked by a rather ominous front, slowly creeping closer to the Ga'Hoole tree and it's residents.

Matthias lowered his head in defeat. He wasn't going to fly in that storm! Not unless his life or another's life depended on it! He would have to wait until the storm itself passed, which could last all night. "Racdrops.." He whispered in dismay. The hawk cocked his head as he further peered to examine the growing crowd of owls below him, which would only take a few more minutes before he himself would be surrounded by them. Surely they were used to a bird like him, right? He was considered a noble ally to the Guardians, and there were plenty other birds the tree had come to know..
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2012, 03:51:39 am »
A squeel came from Sawni. "A storm? You mean... Like..." She paused, the gestured toward the dark grey sky. "A storm? I would never've dreamed about it, so no... I haven't." She said. She wasn't trying to lose another friend. Like the last one. Her feathers shook with fright. She spoke with truth. She was always speaking the truth. She tucked her head into her feathers. She looked even smaller then before.

(Lawl. Warrior, your siggy is so funny! XD)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:55:30 pm by Emo_Gir »

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2012, 03:54:57 am »
((Pfft, ya gotta love trollin' Groose. XD ))
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Synchronously

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Deleted
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2012, 03:59:01 am »
[DELETED]
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:06:52 pm by Moonbeam »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2012, 05:01:03 am »
((@Moonbeam
I'm sorry, but the eagle/hawks/falcons/other types of birds I have not listed spots are full. This is mostly an owl roleplay, so even if the spots weren't taken, Forte couldn't be on the Guardians' side because they're owls, and the history says he feeds on owls, and there are no dogs in the Land of 'Hoole. Your application also says he's a Rescuer in-training, though any bird of prey except owls are loners/rogues; as said at the start of my second sentence, this roleplay is based on the Owls of Ga'Hoole series by Kathryn Lasky. Your personality is also too short, and as I said in the example application, it has to be three sentences or more. I advise you study more into the Owls of Ga'Hoole before joining.
I sincerely apologize, but you are not accepted. :c

I'm going to wait for the others that haven't posted in a while to catch up before posting again. I don't want to leave anyone behind :3))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2012, 09:31:13 am »
Im already confused, what are the Pure Ones up too? What can i do to join in?))
Will be inactive due to work and exams.