Author Topic: : : S T O R M : : ~ Hurricane Survival RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 16297 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: : : S T O R M : : ~ Hurricane Survival RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2013, 07:04:01 pm »
((Welcome to the RP c: ))

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2013, 07:25:07 pm »
((Why thank you, kind Oreo. :3 I suppose I'll have to wait to be accepted, but this looks like a good RP!))

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2013, 07:30:28 pm »
Sparrow you may join whenever you like! ^^))

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2013, 07:59:49 pm »
((Thank you! ^o^))

Panic slammed Sage's heart up her throat as a sudden blast of wind nearly carried her away. Her claws dug desperately into the wet earth as she flailed around for a firm foothold, and a sigh of relief escaped her maw when she finally steadied herself. She had been wandering through the small forest when rain began to trickle down the branches and soak into her pelt. Before she had known it, a huge storm had forced her to seek shelter, and the farmhouse was the first place she had seen. Squinting past the rain that pummeled her, she could make out the blurry shape of the building, and it was getting closer - she couldn't give up now.

Shaking out her pelt and inhaling the rain-clogged air, Sage darted towards the farmhouse. Her nails clicked against the wooden porch steps as she scrambled up them, and she stuck her nose through a crack in the front door, shoving it open. Warm air met her face, and she eagerly ran in without another thought.

Sage had been in a farmhouse before when she was younger, but that was when she didn't know how dangerous humans were. She had only wanted something to eat, and the farmer seemed friendly enough. He gave her a bowl of hard, brown pellets with a cup of water. Although the food had filled her stomach, it had tasted dry and nasty.

She cautiously sniffed the air and immediately felt her body grow rigid at the smell of humans, but the scents were stale. A whine laced with worry and anxiety slipped out from her mouth, and Sage glanced behind her at the open door, where she could see the rain staining the earth. She thought about going back outside and finding another place to stay, but she quickly realized that all the buildings would have the mark of humans. A sigh escaped from her maw, and she hesitantly nosed the door shut to keep the rain and wind out.

Stretching out onto her belly and resting her head in between her paws, Sage closed her eyes and listened to the muffled howls of the enraged wind.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2013, 08:14:29 pm »
((Ehh. I'll make a new character))

Name: Pinecone (yeah I don't really know)
Appearance:

Personality:  Pinecone is normally shy and quiet, staying out of trouble when it comes by. She is stubborn and has a little of a cocky attitude once you get to know her, and sometimes, her sharp tongue makes an effect you by accident. All in all, she is quiet to strangers unless she is willing to step up to you.
History: N/A
Extra: She is a bluejay

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2013, 08:16:07 pm »
((Me gusta. I like your character. c:))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2013, 08:24:55 pm »
((Thanks :3))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2013, 09:16:35 pm »
Welcome!
And me gusta your character as well, Oreo. ;3))

The African Painted dog slowly got to his feet on shaking legs. The storm had begun to let up as the eye hovered overhead. Nineveh shook his drenched multi color pelt, stumbling a bit on the muddy bank of the overflowed river. The murky waters were now littered with branches and debris. Licking his jaws, the brute let out a sigh and treked into the thin woods, flattening his saucer-like ears as the trees creaked above him from the now slightly tame winds. He had no clue where he was heading, all he knew was he needed to find shelter before the storm kicked back up again.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:21:17 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2013, 12:50:48 am »
Blinking awake, Xachi woke up to the sound of the storm fading. The wind and rain had suddenly drawn back, their sound no longer audible. Rising to all fours, the badger leaped down from the water bowl and nudged Grantaire. "Grantaire? You awake? The storm stopped." Xachi whispered. (short & thanks)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 01:25:03 am by OreoHeroz »

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2013, 01:16:13 am »
Sage shot a glare up at the large, white block as annoyance prickled in her pelt. She had been clawing and gnawing at it for a while, but it wouldn't budge. Her sharp nose was filled with the delicious scents wafting out of the block, and it reminded her of the hunger that gnawed at her empty stomach. A growl tickled her throat, but she stifled it and took a deep breath. How did the humans open this? She tried to remember, but her memories were fuzzy, not that she had many.

Unleashing a groan, Sage butted the block with her head in frustration, staying there for a minute with her forehead pressed against the cold metal. It was a pleasant feeling, but a sudden wave of dizziness ordered her to get back to work. She pulled herself away and immediately noticed a white, curved bump that looked like it was made for gripping. Deciding she had nothing to lose, she closed her jaws around it and yanked as hard as she could. Something gave way, and she released the bump to see what had happened. Surprise fluttered in her when she saw that half of the block had turned into a door, but she recovered and quickly nosed the door all the way open before she missed her chance.

Her teeth were sore from the bump, but her eyes rested upon the food piled in the block. It was worth it, she told herself before tugging at an icy slab of meat.