Author Topic: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 23182 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2013, 05:38:37 pm »
[Uh huh!
In Calgary Mountain: Pack returned from a hunt. As they ate the omega, Genesis (Aurora01') took some meat without waiting for her turn, then took off. The Alpha(Dunastar) went after her, but she hid somewhere, so he left. The pack's Scout, Jericho(Me) meanwhile, sat back at camp stuffing his face with food during.

In Peace Valley: The Apprentice, Auria(?????????) wandered into the Calgary Mountain territory to play with one of their yearlings who was her friend. The Alpha Male, Enjy(Enjolras- Me) went in after her, so the two of them have just returned to camp. The pup, Enosh(OreoHeroz) is talking to her now. The pack's Spy, Asmodareth(MyCatMeowed) meanwhile went into the Calgary Mountain territory without the permission of the Alpha. That's about all. c:))[/color
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2013, 08:41:35 pm »
.:Flow:.
Flow sat upright on a fallen tree and keeping a close eye on her pack-mates. She let out a quiet sigh and lowered down so that she was lying on the wood of the log. Her tail tapped against the rough bark, keeping in rythm with her breathing. After a while of watching, the fea slowly stood up, shaking her pelt. She leaped gracefully off of her perch and made her way through the territory, nodding her head in greeting to the odd wolf she was particularly close to. She came to a halt beside the Alpha, her tail slightly lower than it normally would be as a sign of respect. "Is everything alright? Do you need me to do anything?" She asked quietly, her tail swaying slightly in the cool breeze. She sat back on her haunches in await for a reply, her amber eyes darting to the pack members in their daily activities.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2013, 09:05:09 pm »

Enosh

Enosh didn't feel like waiting for a response from Auria - waiting sucked. In fact, what was the point in waiting? Why not just barge ahead and get what you want? The pup wondered for a moment, before his ears perked. The sound of Flow speaking filled his ears, and he curiously tilted his head into her direction. Seeing that she was busy speaking with the Alpha, he decided to have a little fun. Eyes sparkling with mischief, Enosh skirted around the two, darting behind a tiny fern patch as he failed to hide himself. Peering over the ferns, he crouched low and began to slowly stalk towards the two, his eyes focused on Flow's tail ahead of him. As he drew near, Enosh let out a holler as he threw himself onto Flow, blindly aiming for her.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2013, 09:25:38 pm »

:Enjolras:

The brute cupped his ears forward to catch the voice of Flow. The fae being the Beta, he figured it was best to be honest with his second in command. Dipping his head at her, Enjolras' gaze drifted to the treeline just past the river that marked the Calgary Mountain border. "Well, by the scent of it, Asmodareth has wandered into enemy lands- on his own accord." He let out a huff, narrowing his eyes. "If you don't mind, would you take a scout with you and go fish that idiot out before he gets himself killed or captured." He murmured. His train of thought was suddenly derailed as Enosh launched himself at the Beta's tail with a holler. Enjolras raised his eyebrows in a stern look of subtle amusement that quickly faded, his usual serious expression taking its place. "Save your games for later, kid. We don't have time for foolishness." He muttered in a soft tone, a brief half smile appearing on his stone-like face as he gave the pup a gentle nudge with his forepaw.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2013, 09:32:24 pm »

Enosh

A scowl formed on the pup's face for a moment, before it faded and turned into a pout. "But it's sooooboring here!" Enosh whined, backing away from Flow. "Why can't I do something? At least let me come with Flow! I'll show you how awesome I am!" he begged, hopping up and down. When he realized how childish he looked, Enosh quickly straightened himself up, pressing front paws against each other, as well as doing the same for the back.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2013, 01:05:00 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2013, 08:19:35 pm »
Was I accepted as beta? lol

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2013, 08:23:20 pm »
Was I accepted as beta? lol
Yes. Yes you were. x3
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2013, 08:29:01 pm »

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2013, 08:35:24 pm »
So umm Genesis had stollen food right? If so I shall help Phantom with her. lol))

Kimera snarled spotting the omega entering the cave. He calmly walked over to her and sat infront of the blind fae. "You realize you're in major trouble, don't you?" He barked at her not so calm anymore.