Author Topic: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)  (Read 16723 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2014, 05:46:20 pm »
Sorry for my absence.))

Jako trotted after Arrow. He stayed near the back to be sure nobody was left behind. The large black and white dane nudged some pups towards their mothers and then went to the sides, keeping watched.

Jika bounded up towards Arrow and huffed. "Want me to go on ahead to make sure It's safe?" She asked. Her gaze flicked ahead as she awaited for his answer.

Sorry for shortness. Bit busy.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2014, 06:53:01 pm »

Arrow looked at Jika shaking his head. "No, you are not to go up ahead and check if its safe, I said no one will leave to go investigate any sounds of walkers of any kind, now get back and watch the end of the line with the elders, make sure they're okay." He ordered Jika and turned his attention forward once again, hearing a large shriek. "Okay, we have company..." He growled looking at his pack. "Stay together!" He said. "Or else you'll get scratched,or possibly bitten!"

((Yeah.. So here is a picture of the crying person my rottie was talking about XD))
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 07:54:50 pm by Argorok »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2014, 07:00:43 pm »
Is that from Left for Dead? xD))

Jika dipped her head respectfully and turned to go towards the back as she watched over the elders. She could hear shrieking, and it seemed it was gettig closer. She took a deep breath and carried on, nudging the ones who lagged behind.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2014, 07:02:55 pm »
((Heck yeah it is bro! XD))

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2014, 07:08:12 pm »

Sledge

Huffing she was soon joined by another canine, this one being an elder-shooting a smile at the old timer her attention turned back towards the forest. Her hackles raised and a shiver ran through her body "Somethings coming..." she growled to herself as she hurried forward-and there it was. The shriek of what she expected. "Arrow there's something up ahead, I could sense it coming. I believe this one is similar to a walker..." listening to the screech she recognised it "But these ones have claws like a walverine-although that canchange you they do have a nasty pain!" she mumbled then listening to his instructions. Sledge was known for not following rules and often doing outragous things to help keep the pack safe, turning to Arrow she narrowed her eyes "Arrow. I've fought these things before, they're harder to defeat than the walkers, but avoiding those claws and going for the neck, legs and stomach will help defeat this...this...this beast!" she spoke with a bark looking into the distance-anger boiling inside her at this intruder.  

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2014, 07:20:29 pm »
Addie & Trip

Addie staid a few steps behind, listening and smelling, trying to sense what Sledge was. Her tail drooped down between her legs at the sight of that walker. She'd never seen one before. "C-can you defeat it?" She asked nervously, coming to stand closer to the older canine.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2014, 07:27:25 pm »

Maci
Maci padded along side the line of canines, her ears listening for anything out of the ordinary and her eyes looking for any movement. Maci watched Sledge walk up to Arrow and speak of a sharp clawed creature similar to a walker and then about eliminating it. She trotted up to them "She is right but it is dangerous for her to do it alone." she looked at Sledge then to Arrow before looking ahead "If we can get rid of it now we won't have to worry about it later." She knew it was risky but if Sledge knew how to dispose of the creature they should do it, to keep the pack safe.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2014, 08:01:16 pm »

Arrow nodded. "I've dealt with these but Sledge you must go with two other people." He said. "I volenteer." He said not sounding a bit scared. "Maci, you come too, both of us can distract it while one goes to sneak up behind her and attempt to kill her." He said. "Sledge, you can attack, me and Maci will distract her."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A1JxVAQgUYQ
(The cry sounds like this)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2014, 08:11:29 pm »

Sledge

Turning her head to Maci, Sledge dipped her head and smiled. Her attention soon turning to Arrow as he spoke her tail wagging as he agreed to the plan-Sledge knew it would be safer for the paack if they managed to get rid of the beast, and it wouldn't cause trouble later on down the line. Clearing her throat she spoke "Good, I just want to keep the pack safe. Thanks you two!" she questly barked then listening to the plan about who would be attacking and who would be distracting "Alright.." she muttered along with a nod of agreement-taking a look at the back she then looked at her alpha. "Should we put someone in charge or get the pack to wait here?" she questioned as cries from the beast got louder-it almost seemed like she was weeping. Growling at the sounds and the presence of the beast her hackles remained raised.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 08:14:38 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2014, 08:18:59 pm »
Addie & Trip

The younger canine took a step back, allowing the others to do their work. Trip had joined them, standing over her protectively. If anything happened, they would have their back. That walker was quite a frightening sight, making Addie shake with fear. "Please be safe guys," She said to them, waiting for them to deal with it. Trip gave her a lick over her ear, trying to calm her down. He was on look out, making sure no other walkers came from a different area while they dealt with this.

(I forgot how scary L4D Witches were)

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran