Author Topic: Risking It All ~ Warrior cats RP (Not accepting anymore)  (Read 19440 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: Risking It All ~ Warrior cats RP (New and accepting!)
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2012, 09:07:37 am »
Yay! Thankies. x Cant wait to RP.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2012, 03:05:59 pm »
Hello c:

Heather has a preset, which can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qhav6a3ev9ran62

Photo:

Characters name: Heatherstripe
Your Ingame user: Deino909
Species: European Shorthair
Clan: BrightClan
Mate (Optional): None
Kits/Family: Divingbird (mother); Haretooth (father)
Personality: She's quiet, but not shy, and sports a reasonable amount of confidence in herself with a bit of a daredevil streak. Heatherstripe is inquisitive, and can often obsess herself with things.
History: Heatherstripe's story is rather mundane. She never was much of a troublemaker or an adventurer as a kit or an apprentice, although she became notorious for getting stuck on top of boulders during training--Heatherstripe is deathly afraid of heights, and one time she accidentally shoved her mentor into an enormous mud puddle in her first newleaf as an apprentice. The only horrible things to happen were her mother passing away from greencough one harsh leaf-bare, and her father running away out of grief the following moon.

Roleplay Sample:
It was almost too dark to be called sunset, though the hour was right. Heatherstripe fluffed out her short pelt against the chilly leaf-bare breeze, and cast a withering look at her two Clanmates behind her to hurry up with their scent-marking. It was too cold for a dusk patrol. Too dark. Something didn't feel right... the crickets were not chirping.
     Finally, her companions finished up and nodded curtly to continue. No cat felt like speaking, it was a waste of warm breath. Heatherstripe sighed and trudged along with her Clanmates over the dead, hollow grass. Two more markers to go, she told herself, just two more. She blinked rapidly against the chill as another cruel zephyr blew over them, and her companions flattened their ears in distaste. The wind, however, made Heatherstripe's nose twitch. Something was on the air...
     "Wait, wait, wait," Heatherstripe stopped, holding up her tail. She sniffed the air again, just as the breeze changed. No other scent. Funny, it had almost smelled like...
     "Cat!" Her burly ginger Clanmate beside her hissed under his breath. "Can't you smell it?" He snapped at his squash-faced friend. The ragged black tom blinked.
     "No," he sneezed, rubbing at his pug-nose with a paw. Heatherstripe sighed. She padded a ways away, sniffing at the brakes of heather and gorse clumped around the marker. Sure, there was cat scent, all right. BrightClan scent. She hissed and sucked in a breath of exasperation when out of nowhere it struck her again--a thick, heady reek of enemy cat.
    And it was right in front of her nose.
    Heatherstripe's eyes widened as she backed up rapidly, but not fast enough to avoid being bowled into by the four dark, spitting shapes that lunged out of the brake. As she hit the ground reeling and trying to swipe out with her paw at her assailant, she managed to yowl out,

"AMBUSH!"

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2012, 05:31:14 pm »
By the way,to see Acorn kit -Ingame,Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?9dh5vbogvtdv794

Its a big marking pack  with lots of markings to you use to!

Dooooooooood.

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2012, 10:14:17 pm »
@Deino909 Nice! Accepted! I love the preset too. Theres a board on the forum to post your preset so that others can view it in-game. I believe its in the downloads board.

@Victoria Yeah, I have that downloaded. I might use it for my character Moonstar and a preset for a different character.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 10:16:01 pm by Silvianna »

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2012, 12:48:00 pm »
@Deino909 Nice! Accepted! I love the preset too. Theres a board on the forum to post your preset so that others can view it in-game. I believe its in the downloads board.

@Victoria Yeah, I have that downloaded. I might use it for my character Moonstar and a preset for a different character.

Cool,bear in mind thats not hammys X3

Dooooooooood.

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2012, 03:40:32 am »
Check the forum! :D I didnt add the two herbs I had planned to the map, but it has many herbs from the book. The neighborhood is not finished, but you can see a slight preview in the map. Its in construction x3. Just a slight list at whats in the map: A small park, In-construction neighborhood with only one furnished house, heatherclan, razorclan, ivyclan, gathering island, the moonstone, an abandoned house, a farm, a small thunderpath from the farm to the neighborhood, lake in the middle, and rivers.

(Note: Sheesh this map has a ton of objects. While I am typing this its Still uploading to mediafire...  Theres 2 minutes left
and I started uploading before I started writing this... xD)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 03:57:33 am by Silvianna »

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2012, 05:11:00 pm »

Thanks! I'll go register on the website now.

Offline Adyrawr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Just call me Ady.
    • Adyrawr
    • stunlockd
    • Ady
    • Adyrawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2012, 10:40:49 pm »
UPDATE on Moondapple;

Added a ingame screenshot, appearance may vary and pictures may change if I make her a Turkish Van..

Should have my internet.. Real internet... Back by tomorrow, cross your paws!

EDIT: Moon is now Sunpath, she is also a Turkish Van. c:

ALSO.

I would like to offer my services to the site, I could code it and make it look better if you would allow me to do so. :3
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:11:41 pm by Sara »

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2012, 03:06:35 pm »
Hey guys, just a heads up, I'm moving April 10th. Not sure when I'll get internet/a working computer but it's high on our list of needs. I'll be back just as soon as I can but I may be gone a month or more, depending on finances and such. Sorry :(

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2012, 07:58:14 pm »
@Sara- Nice! Ok, that would be awesome! Im not that used to making forums, Although I did find a nice and easy site called www.wix.com that I was sort of interested in where you can make webs..x3

@Buttons Lady- Aww.. Well, thanks for the heads up  :)

Also, an update on the map; I didnt add a portal in the download though I meant to, but when I tried to add one it would not show up x.x Ill have to look around and see what I can do
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 08:02:22 pm by Silvianna »