Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 140526 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2013, 01:29:28 pm »

Teegan smiled as Flak gave a slight smile to her remark towards the male, she lifted her head and looked into the sky, the stars and moon looked so beautiful as she gace a smile. Her ears perked as she lowered her head the brute spoke about numbing the wounds before doing anything "Yeah that's a good idea, they best hurry up or I'll have to go fetch them" she slightly snarled they had been a while now and if any longer Flaks wounds might go infected quite badly.

Micah lifted her head to the sky and gave out a smile then turning her head to see Teegan jump from the dumpster and over to Flak then began talking about his wounds, the fae seemed concerned for the brute they must have been a two dog group before the others joined, she gave them a smile and padded over the a small pile of wood, jumping up onto it she spun in a small circle to get comfortable then laying down gently her vision darting up and down the alley as her white, fluffy tail wagged.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 10:24:23 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2013, 04:56:47 pm »
((I should add that Dusty is bossy, since I made him. :3))

Dusty curved his claws as the pup went on barking. Holding his tail back from slapping it into the pup's mouth, he flicked his ears forward.

"Right, Gavroche." He murmured, letting the strange name bathed on his tongue. "Goldenrod is a tall plant with flowers--whatever color they are." Dusty explained briskly. He cast a quick glance at the mutant, who was busy eating the dead prey. "I'm not sure where they grow, but Risto might know. Hopefully, we bump into him along our way."

As he spoke, the bushes shivered and a lithe tan-colored tom popped out. "Ugh. I've got another splinter in my pad now." Risto muttered as he pushed past the leaves. A small wad of comfrey was held in his jaws as he spat it out. "It's not much, but at least it's something. Now, did you--"

Risto cut off abruptly as he angled his ears towards the scent of the mutant. "Not another one!" He exclaimed.

This time, Dusty slapped his tail over the feline's mouth. "Shut up!" he growled. "Do you want it to attack us again? Then keep your hole shut!"

Risto jerked away and spat out mouthfuls of tan colored fur. "Okay, okay." He hissed, glaring at Dusty. "Now," he began, but he stopped and gaped at the pup. "What's he doing here?"

"I let him come, okay?" Dusty growled, controlling his temper which was rising with the idiotic tom. "Now let's go find that goldenrod instead of arguing."

Grumbling, Risto turned and weaved his way through the debris, his whiskers twitching at the scent of the forest. Dusty was surprised that Risto could find his way through the mess of this city, but he didn't comment as they continued on. I hope we'll get back just in time before the infection takes place, Dusty thought as he stepped over a fallen branch. Let's just hope that brute doesn't do anything stupid.

Lost in his own thoughts, Dusty didn't realize that Risto had suddenly halted to a stop, and the cat let out a hiss of disgust. Nearly colliding in the tom's hindquarters, Dusty regained his balance and peered over the cat's shoulder. Risto was caught in a bramble thicket, his hind paw tugging at the thorns. Reaching out, Dusty was about to help the tom, when he stopped himself.

If I help him, he might just claw me for getting in his way. Besides, we're not on good terms with each other.

Risto gave his paw another slight tug, before bending down to gnaw at the thorns. Unsheathing his claws, Risto sighed as he picked at the bramble. Then, he rose to his paws and gave another fierce tug. His paw tore away from the bramble, and Risto continued on without acknowledging his mistake. As they traveled through the patch of thorns, Risto pulled his way through them, but was caught in the thorns again.

The stars'! Dusty growled softly. How many more times will this cat get stuck?

But Risto didn't stop; instead, he pulled forward with such force that the thorn patch trembled as he thrust his way out. Little scuffs of tan fur was left in the patch, but Dusty ignored them as he carefully stepped his way through them. Turning around, he waited for Gavroche to follow them. Dusty wanted to be sure that the pup was safe.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2013, 08:47:32 pm »
(Sorry for the lack of postage. Imma be away from my laptop most most of the time for the next two months or so so I'll be posting from my phone again))

Flak shrugged, letting out another labored huff. "I wouldn't put too much hope in that dumb mutt or some cat. They probably won't even come back." He murmured with a rumbling growl, glaring at the ground. "Heck, I'd be better off if I did it myself!" He snapped, quickly trying to get to his feet. Wincing and letting out a quiet whine of pain, he immediately plopped back down to his sitting position, too injured to make such sudden moves.

Gavroche stared up at the older dog with a huge grin on his face, his tail wagging behind him in excitement. "Got it!" He yipped now that he knew what he was supposed to be looking for. As the cat made its reappearance, Gavroche glared at it, growling quietly to himself. He clearly wasn't overly find of cats. Trotting quickly to keep up with Dusty, the pup followed behind him as they approached the brambled thickets. A smirk spared on his maw at the cat's ensnarement by the thorns, and he swiftly and carefully picked his way through, coming out behind Dusty unscrapped
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2013, 09:34:46 pm »

Teegans ears perked as the male spoke with a snap "Heh the dog seems quite snappy and demanding but iv'e got a feeling the cat will be back" she stopped for a minute "I mean three dogs will offer him more protection than that mutt" she muttered as she looked at him trying to get up "i'm better off doing it myself" she snapped "Want help getting up and maybe trying to move around a bit, injuries never get better when you just laze around?" she sighed, her experience of injuries and lazing around told her it was best to move around at least a little in order to feel a little better.

((I'll post Micah when theres something to post to right now shes sleeping on the dumpster with her ears still perked)).
DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2013, 09:35:34 pm »
((That's okay. I don't think I'll be on a lot as well for these two months; I'll be on vacation. ^^))

Dusty gave a quick nod of approval at Gavroche, before signaling with his tail for the tom to continue. Risto turned away sharply and continued on, his tail held up high. When Risto suddenly, stopped, he twisted his head to look at Dusty and Gavroche. "I scent goldenrod," he announced, padding towards an oak tree. The top part of the tree was burned up; and there wasn't much of it left. The trunk still was in shape, although there were a few smears of smoke on it.

As Risto clawed at the ground, he let out a mew. "There's some goldenrod here. Not a lot, but it'll have to do." He bent down to pick it up, letting the stem dangle from his jaws. "Okay," he mumbled through the herbs. "Let's go."

((I'm just going to speed this up a bit, if that's okay.))

The three trekked back towards where the injured dog was and spat out the herbs. Since Dusty didn't really want to help the brute as much as he did earlier, he turned and padded towards the white female dog. Awkwardly standing near her, he suddenly asked, "Are you injured or anything?"

Offline astrophyllite

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • meowdy
    • cinder-frost
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2013, 09:45:54 pm »
In the collapsing world, a dog survives. She races the wind, challenges the toxins, and hopes that she may find peace within her soul once again. Her name? Vision. When she was a pup she was adopted into a family and grew up with three happy children. She had an accident one day and is blind on her left eye with half her ear missing. Besides that, she's a slightly fluffy, beautiful mutt. No one knows her breeds. She's about the size of a husky with one green eyes and the other, a pale, milky brown. For the brown eye would be the blind one. She has a short tail that curls up and is quite a big fluff of fur. Her pelt is fluffy-ish and her fur isn't to long, but long enough. It is a creamyt brown color, like a light tan-brown color with a 'jacket' of dark brown over her shoulders and down over her legs, making it look like she's wering an odd jacket. When the war starter, the children fled and she was left alone, nothing to do but hope nothing attacked her from the left. Her rear, as in her thighs and such all have a big white paths with dark brown line/spots around it. Her tail tip matches her main pelt and has a white blot on the very end. Her ear and half are the dark brown and her blind eyes has a big dark brown spot over it. She is a real spirit. She can be quick and mean, but is usually pretty friendly once she gets to know someone. She is about 4 1/2 years old. <-- Bio. <3 }
-------------------------------------------
Vision grunted, stretching her front legs out in front of her. She opened her maw in a wide arc, a noisy yawn escaping. She gently slid her frontal supporting beams up, pointing her rear into a sititng position. Her tail flopped lazily behind her as her behind rose, the legs stretching until she was at full standing height. Moving the vines away from her head, she crawled out of the rubble cave, her tail tangling up in the tendrils hanging over the area as she yanked the furry extension of her rear free, padding forward, then leaping over a big piece of rock. Once free of her little domain, she sniffed the air, gazing around with her one good eye.
feel free to add my discord, astrophyllite#3613

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2013, 09:49:31 pm »

Micah heard the whispering of voices and the scattering paws as she lay on the small dumpster her ears still perked. Paw steps urged closer to her then came to a stop, a voice echoed in her ear "Are you hurt or anything?" a dog questioned as she lifted her head seeing the brown brute from earlier stand in front of her, she let out a yawn as her eye lids fluttered then appeared open. "Oh no, i'm not hurt" she smiled "Thanks for asking though" she quickly added as she jumped down from the dumpster.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 04:44:33 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2013, 11:51:38 pm »
((Nice profile, Immortal_Donut.))

Risto angled his ears as he heard Dusty pad over to the White German Shepherd, which he remembered that her name was Micah. He strained to hear what Dusty was murmuring to her as he chewed on the goldenrod thoughtfully. Able to catch some of the words, he spat out the pulp and swirled his ears over to Dusty and Micah.

"Are you hurt or anything?" Dusty asked, awkwardly. Risto stifled back an amused snort as he fetch a wad of cobwebs to apply it to Flak.

"Oh oh, I'm not hurt," Micah replied, a smile creeping up on her lips. "Thanks for asking, though." She added as she jumped down from the crushed dumpster she was sitting on.

"O-Okay." Dusty stammered. "You're welcome."

This time, Risto let out a snort as he dropped the cobwebs in front of Flak. He then began to press down the cobwebs on the wounds were the blood wouldn't stop flowing. Muttering to himself, he scooted over to briskly inspect the cuts. His whiskers twitched as he leaned closer and gave a quick sniff. They were getting infected.

Quickly snatching the pulp of the goldenrod, he roughly applied it to the wounds, secretly praying to the stars that Flak wouldn't die. However much he hated Flak and Teegan, he was grateful that both dogs stopped to help him from the mutants.

When he had finished, he sat down and wiped his herb-smeared paws on a dead, crinkled leaf nearby. Sighing, he scooped the comfrey into his jaws and laid it on the ground. Turning to Flak, he mewed, "This might hurt, but it's best for your broken ribs."

Taking a deep breath, he--this time--carefully began to wrap the comfrey around the black brute's waste, murmuring to himself. When he couldn't go anymore, he let out a little grunt. "Okay, someone has to come over and help me hold this comfrey done." Turning around, he glanced at Micah, then at Teegan, purposely avoiding Dusty. The male dog wouldn't be helpful; he could just be rough and maybe injure Flak even more. Risto flicked his ears towards Micah, hoping that the soft female German Shepherd would take a stand and offer to help.[/color]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2013, 04:55:06 pm »

Teegan stared down the alley as Dusty, Risto and the small pup padded down the alley she gave a sigh of relief that they returned and looked down at Flak "Here they are" she muttered then turned back to look at them, the brown brute padded over to the white shepherd leaving the cat to do it all himself as she let out a grunt. She nodded to Risto and padded not to far away to let him get to his work. Her ears perked as the cat spoke as she waited to see if anyone offered to help, letting out a slight snarl as no one would. She lifted to her paws as gravel could be heard under her paws. The fae walked over to the cat and the dog "I'll do it" she muttered gently placing her paw onto his side to ensure what ever it was the cat was using didn't unwind from around the black brute. Her brown eyes followed the cat as he got to work continuing to help "Thanks" she muttered as much as she didn't want him to be here she couldn't see him get killed by the mutants, and his aggressive attitude was kind of amusing to watch.

Micah sat on her hunches along side Dusty as her ears perked as he spoke once again "O-Okay", "No problem" he muttered as she nodded her head towards him then looking at the feline who began to help the brute, spitting out things and placing them onto his wounds. Her ears twitched at the sound of him calling for help but she was more interested in what her conversation with Dusty would be about. A snarl echoed through her ears as she looked at Teegan, she seemed quite the aggressive type as Micah slightly lowered her ears receiving a harsh look from the fae, then lifting them back up and returning her view onto Dusty, her snow white tail wagging behind her. 
DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2013, 11:07:25 pm »

Dusty felt his ears grew hot as he noticed that the pretty White German Shepherd had turned to look at him; her white tail wagging behind her. He almost blocked out the sounds of Risto mewing something, but he was able to catch the words from the tom.

As Teega let out a snarl, Dusty noticed that Micah's ears slowly lowered, but Teegan continued on, padding towards Risto. Unsure of what happened, Dusty, after hesitating, touched Micah's flank with his tail. "Are you alright?" he asked, nearly squirming with embarrassment under the attention of Risto watching them.

Risto let out a grunt as he continued to work, gently wrapping the comfrey around the injured brute's side. He was grateful that Teegan had offered to help, but he shot a glare at Dusty, who had left him to talk with Micah.

"Huh!" Risto muttered to himself. "I feel sorry for Micah, if Dusty does like her."

After moments of readjusting and shifting, the comfrey was fully wrapped around Flak's sides. Risto gave a quick nod of approval for the help from Teegan. He leaned over and gave a quick sniff to Flak's flank, and was satisfied that he could no longer see the bleeding. Still, he was unsure if he was correct or not. Giving Flak a quick prod on the tail, he asked, "Do you feel your sides still bleeding?"