Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 154685 times)

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #250 on: June 15, 2014, 05:14:55 pm »

Clark's eyes narrow at the boy's words. His voice sounded genuine but she was far from trustful about the girl accompining him. Something about her worried her. Despite being drunk she could see that if she fired she would probably fail and allow the girl to shoot her.

Clark takes a step back; despite her crippling lonlieness she was reluctant to speak to them. She still had no idea what could happen if she actually tried to interact. One wrong move and bang! She turns her body away from them so she was looking at the two with one eye. Alma was still sitting obediantly next to her mistress, glaring at the two canines.
"Well... bugger off then!" She snarls as she makes her way back into the hotel, her canine following her.

She sits on the window ledge of the bar so she could still see them outside. She huffs and sips her scotch with the dog lying below the window. She puts her forehead against the cold glass and huffs. If they were what they claimed to be, they would leave. If not and decided to stick around Clark would not hesitate to shoot.
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 15, 2014, 05:28:53 pm »
"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Theo nodded towarda the drunk girl, giving her a faint smile before moving towards the alleyway. He took both guns from Chris, keeping them tight in his grip. He knew that Chris always threatens other people just to make sure that she and Theo will be safe, that's the thing they both learnt in army.

Both if them soon vanished and appeared into other street, crossing another alley just to make bigger distance from his penthouse and the hotel. They were pretty far from everyone.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 15, 2014, 11:35:36 pm »
[[Phone won't post the picture for now]]

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

The young lasses head turned as she heard the sudden sounds of shouting outside - her brows rasied as she glanced at Tonx then at Alex who also seemed to hear the voices coming from the distance. Shuffling forward Kennedy hoysted the que onto the table to her right and hurried around the game table, cutting quickly across the bar the brunette took a seat beside her canine companion she had owned since she was younger. Settling herself onto her knees the 23-year old glanced out the window. But what she seen only caused her eyes to narrow and a sense of anger to fill her as she clenched her fist.

Just ahead of the pub was what looked like a hotel, standing outside a woman and her dog then not to far off the cowardly group they had ran into earlier. For a few seconds she sat along side the growling canine who seemed eagre to get outdoors to investigate "You can rip that mutt apart if it comes to it!" she hissed pushing herself down from the seat and pulling around her weapon belt then glanced at Alexander as he asked a question - for a second she glanced at Tonx who seemed rather scared.

Kennedy stood thinking for a few seconds about whether they should go out and investigate, many reasons were telling her no - but the fact of that woman being alone with her canine with those four wondering around was a good enough reason to do so. Clicking her tongue Hunter quickly arrived at the womans side as she stood near the door ready to open it if needed "I don't mind investigating, its those basterds from earlier!" she growled but had to bit her tongue to prevent herself from saying anything else. The young woman stood patiently waiting for the others replies.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2014, 10:26:54 am »
At school so on phone))

Tonx doesn't say anything in reply. She was still startled by her nightmare and now the shouting which sounded an awful lot like that pair they had come across before and that was not a good thing. She didn't feel confident about going out to investigate but Alex and Ken along with the dogs seemed eager an she doesn't want to allow her fear to let them down.

Tonx grabs her shotgun and grips it close to her, she tries to look confident but she really wanted to stay here but the girl was loyal and wouldn't forgive herself if at stayed behind and allowed them to possibly get hurt.
Also, the girl out there was alone and against those two, their weapons and their canines. If they were to attack she would not stand much if a chance. She pulls herself oot her feet using the sides of the sofa for support. She inhales heavily, trying to stifle her fear. She gives Alex a nod before doing the same to Kennedy.

Tomoko ?

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2014, 09:01:07 pm »
Alexander Thaddeus Way
"We will fight or we will die either way the enemy will fear us today."

Alexander cloaks himself in a cold, distant stance. Unwelcoming, uninviting, and possibly hostile- but not one to shoot first. However, he wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to shoot to kill. His full sandy colored lips pull taut in a straight line, the ends curved slightly downwards in a small scowl. Alex's silvery green eyes flicker to Kennedy; she looked pissed off and ready to fight. Now, where that was comforting and assuring, it may possibly mean she would rush into something. "Be careful." Alexander murmured to her, gripping her shoulder closest to him and giving it a squeeze. Now, his eyes examined Tonx. She was a strong young woman, despite her ailments and current state. She could definantly hold her one, and Alexander gave her a light smile but thought that squeezing her shoulder might discomfort her so he just patted her lightly on the shoulder. "Stay close and only shoot to kill. You can do this. I know it." Alexander reassured the girl before he crouched down to give Trooper a rub behind the ears.

The dog licked Alexander and the young lad chuckled before standing up and fixing his dark hanes shirt lightly. It was slightly tight on him, since he was after all six feet five inches, and mostly muscle- but not in an overbearing way. "Well- let's get this over with." Alexander said with a slight huff before removing the plank that was between the door handles and shoving the door open. The light from the afternoon had the young lad squint, but his eye sight quickly readjusted. His crossbow was raised at not the seemingly intoxicated girl with a dog beside her, but at Theo- the guy from before. He assumed that Tonx would take the intoxicated girl, and that Kennedy would get the girl who's bark was much worse than her bite- the girl beside Theo. "We meet again. What a small small world." Alexander said, his voice holding a curious pitch to it- but it was coated in sarcasm and wariness of the group. Trooper's fur stood on end at the sight of the dog who had tackled him from before.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2014, 09:21:05 pm »

Tonx Keena Evergreen

Tonx looks at Alexander and gives him a sad smile; only partly comforted. She grabs her shotgun and follows him reluctantly out of the pub. The last thing she wanted was to fight and every instinct was telling her to run back into building at the first sign of trouble but she couldn't abandon her group.

She stands behind Alexander as he calls out to the pair. She really didn't like this. Not at all, she hated the idea of having enemies in this world. With the zambies didn't they have enough? However her tense body seems to relax as she suddenly watches them go into an alley and the other girl go into the hotel with her canine. But with the knowledge that they were still around, she practically hides behind Alexander.

Not usually a coward but she was still slightly afraid of this situation. They had already had to deal with this pair earlier in the day and it took a lot out of her, including her courage but she keeps her gun ready. Despite her fear she was ready to jump out from behind Alexander and take action if it was needed.

Something else catches her eye, she could see the girl -the lone one- inside the building, glaring out of the window. Maybe it was due to her already unsettled feelings or the fact there were scary enough imagery without the need for that, it worries her further but she keeps her gun ready.
Baby we can start again.

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 16, 2014, 09:32:24 pm »

Clark grunts with relief as she sees the pair leave. She sighs and shuts her eyes as she presses her head against the glass. But as she drifts to sleep, another voice catches her attention. There was more of them? The girl huffs heavily and swallows the last of the whisky before grabbing her pistols and whistling for Alma to follow. She didn't want to do this again but when was she ever going to see another human being again? Besides, the girl from before was way too hostile for her. But this guy, looking over six feet tall in height with a gun in his grip; he looked dangerous. But through her drunkeness, she decides to investigate anyway.

She yanks the door open for the third time tonight and hobbles out to face the man. Alma at her heels, her eyes locked onto his canine with the police vest. Was he in the force? Well, he looked it. She takes a few cautious steps toward him, her pistol still raised in case it was needed. She stops roughly forty feet away from him.

It was at this distance she noticed a cowering female behind the male. Unlike him she looked ill and unhealthy. How the hell did she survive? The raven haired female was also gripping a gun, a shotgun by the looks of it. Clark growls at her display.
"Wimp!" She grunts harshly, shifting a little on the spot "Come out so I can I can see you! Ye canny have a gun and hide!" She adds before directing her attention back to the male once more. "...You going to give me shit too, big lad?" She says with a lick of malice. A part of her was telling her to be fairer to them both but after her previous experience with the other two survivors, she was cynical. It looked like a grim future for mankind with these assholes being the last possible people alive.
Baby we can start again.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2014, 09:34:04 pm »
Sorry, Luna Freefaller is my friend's account and I didnt know I was on it ;-; Can someone delete that?)

Tonx Keena Evergreen

Tonx looks at Alexander and gives him a sad smile; only partly comforted. She grabs her shotgun and follows him reluctantly out of the pub. The last thing she wanted was to fight and every instinct was telling her to run back into building at the first sign of trouble but she couldn't abandon her group.

She stands behind Alexander as he calls out to the pair. She really didn't like this. Not at all, she hated the idea of having enemies in this world. With the zambies didn't they have enough? However her tense body seems to relax as she suddenly watches them go into an alley and the other girl go into the hotel with her canine. But with the knowledge that they were still around, she practically hides behind Alexander.

Not usually a coward but she was still slightly afraid of this situation. They had already had to deal with this pair earlier in the day and it took a lot out of her, including her courage but she keeps her gun ready. Despite her fear she was ready to jump out from behind Alexander and take action if it was needed.

Something else catches her eye, she could see the girl -the lone one- inside the building, glaring out of the window. Maybe it was due to her already unsettled feelings or the fact there were scary enough imagery without the need for that, it worries her further but she keeps her gun ready.

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2014, 09:44:42 pm »

"Do I look like a dog for you? No? Then stop telling me what to do."

Theo stopped moving, turning around just to see Alexander who was pointing his gun at him. "Okay, now I feel like you are following us." he spoke rather calmly, rising his hands up in air and gesturing that he won't pick his gun. "If that helps - we're leaving the city, so you run it all by yourselves." he spoke in a bit over-digusted voice over the group. He would rather die than go with them.

Major was silent now, now even growling or showing any aggression, nor he was showing fear. He as well knew that Theo won't be leaving this easily.

"Okay, we might look hostile, but she is over-protective and dumb, and I am just trying to save my ass." he spoke in a bit loud voice, pointing his thumb over at Chris who was now rolling her eyes.

Theo glanced at the girl who is drunk, but now she acted hostile. She seems like a cool girl after all, maybe they're in ehr territory or something like it. Theo couldn't resist on giving her amused grin, glancing back at Alexander with that same grin.

"Oh stop crying, this will never end, deal with it."

Stopping right beside Theo, her eyes rolled in irritated expression, turning around to face the lad with her hands up in the air, just above her shoulders. Her gaze was locked on him, having some sort of smirk which pushed her brows down. Chris now had an idea which might kill her, but it is worth a shot.

Chris gaze wasn't even turned away from the male after the drunk girl spoke, taking their attention and locking on brown haired woman. Maybe it'll be good to attack now, maybe she'll be able to get him down and threat him back.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 16, 2014, 11:50:56 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started!"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

The constant voices from outside rang through the womans ears, causing an angered expression to grow across her face - fist clenched and her teeth grinding together as she glanced out the window at the dark silhoettes - three dogs and three people all standing further up the street, the two being familiar but one seeming unknown. For a few minutes Ken stood silently listening to the conversation of the other survivors - anger seeming to bubble in her a little more as she clenched the machine-guns handly roughly - blood pumping violently through her vewins as her brows furrowed.

But, feeling something soft press against her shoulder - and giving it a squeeze she heard the reassuring voice of the young male she strongly recognised as Alexander. Her fist unclenching and her teeth had stopped grinding against one another - turning towards the silvery-eyed male her brows soon raise das she let out a sigh. She needed to calm down, in the angered state she was in Kennedy was prone to do stupid stuff and she didn't want to put anyone in danger. Although Alex spoke slightly concerned words she seemed to make a slight joke; "You're forgetting I'm a tough cookie..." she chuckled watching as he ressured the young woman - Kennedy to sending a smile in her direction.

Moments later Alex hoysted open the large doors of the pub, the dimmed lights instantly just lighting the darkened streets. Entering the fairly large building Kennedy grabbed her machine-gun and whipped it around ready incase of an attack. Following quickly beside Alexander Kennedy glared around - making sure an ambush wouldn't happen to them. Eyes narrowed as she glared at the two the had previously met growling - although her head turned to the drunken woman up the street who spoke as a threat. This only caused the 23-year old to grow angered once again. Stepping forward "Wimp?! You're the wimp picking on an innocent, young girl!" Kennedy snapped standing infront of Tonx and Alex and pointing the gun at the apparent alcoholic "I suggest you pipe down before blow your basterd brains out!" she growled now pointing the gun at the woman.

Hunter was right by her side growling and showing signs of agression, with the slightest command the ex-military/police dog would set off on his attack, whether that be to a human or a creature - he didn't care. This duo had always stuck together and if they were going to die it would be together - although she wasn't planning on doing so not yet, especially when she had her companion and her group to take care of. Eyes narrowed Kennedy starred into the eyes of the distant woman who appeared to be in the hotel up the street, by her stance she seemed drunk. Shaking her head the brunette watched for sudden movements.

Familiar voices sounded to the right of the young woman - that she remembered of the duo from earlier, but at the males words she chuckled and shook her head "You cowards fleeing once again?....Oh and we don't want this dammned city to ourselves! We just aint planning on becoming 'friends' with a bunch of hostile people!" she growled. It hd grown obvious that all the stress had grown on the young woman and her fuse was about to pop - shaking in anger she didn't even attempt to shoot a glance in the duos direction, she believed Alexander and Tonx would take care of them. "Believe me not showing kindness gets you no where, if your friend didn't show hostility maybe you would have been offered to stay..." she mumbled her tone strict yet soft. But still, Kennedy stood starring at the drunken woman - her eyes locked onto her target - she was ready to shoot to kill.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.