Author Topic: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED  (Read 22644 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open and Accepting Applications!
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2014, 02:07:18 pm »
@~A.J~: Marcus is accepted! I'll be closing the applications as soon as everyone's powers are activated, so you managed to get in just in time. It's fine that he was taken to the center earlier than most. The 'perfect appearance' is fine, as it does relate to his power well. Welcome to the roleplay!
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2014, 02:20:16 pm »
Sorry for double-posting, but Dunasaur, I'm afraid I made a small mistake. You have not completed the required form for your character, so you are not yet accepted. Please do not post until you have finished your app :3

Thanks for that! Sorry for any confusion, that was my fault for not noticing xD
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:45:54 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2014, 02:28:49 pm »
(Oh, ok, sorry. I'll fix it! Edit: Fixed))
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:41:44 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2014, 04:19:18 pm »

Franchessca / Tricheur
Health: 19/20
Problems/Injuries: No injuries, but is currently very tired.

"Mon dieu,it's impossible to sleep through all this noise." Franchessca mumbled under her breath to herself, grey-green eyes lazily opening again to travel around the living room, momentarily pausing on each and every test subject that was currently present in the room. She raised a brow slightly before letting out a yawn, placing her legs back down on the ground and standing up, noisily pushing the chair back, it's legs screeching against the floor. She stretched lightly before fixing her cap, then decided to move out of the kitchen into the crowded room full of people, finding a comfortable corner to be in and planted herself there, not caring if she was plainly sitting on the ground.

Ami came forward to lay down beside her, resting his heavy head on her lap. She brushed her fingers through his fur soothingly, the other hand rubbing at her eyes before she glanced up to the rest of her fellow 'test subjects'. From what she overheard, they were talking about the activation - And one person she didn't quite know was apparently called Simone. She stifled another yawn and leaned her head back against the wall, taped hands fiddling with her hat - which was being quite a nuisance in this position - before she finally gave up and removed it, placing it beside her instead and running her fingers through her short, blonde hair, brushing it to the side. "Is there any chance of skipping the Activation process?" She asked, though it wasn't quite addressed to anybody. She waited to see if anyone would bother to answer the rather stupid and obvious question.

*"Mon Dieu," - "My god,"
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 04:25:43 pm by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2014, 06:24:49 pm »

Sunny

Sunny was sitting on the living room floor tracing random things in the floor. Then a scientist entered the room, and called for Sunny. She looked at the others then followed the scientist into the room. Sunny stood while they whispered to each other. Then one went to a counter and picked up a syringe and filled it with a blackish greenish thick liquid. "What is that?!" Sunny said. The scientist didn't answer, and injected it into her arm. Sunny made a whimper sound. When the scientist filled the syringe and put it near her mouth, she backed up, "No way! You're not putting that in my mouth!" The other scientist held her still. Sunny turned her head away. They held her still and opened her mouth. The scientist injected the stuff in her gums and front teeth and canines. "You may go." said one scientist, writing on a clipboard. Sunny quickly walked out and sat in her same place. "Do you know what they did to me in there? They stuck a needle in my mouth and put blackish-green liquid in my gums and teeth! Can you imagine?!" She said to anyone who would listen.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:26:58 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2014, 08:00:14 pm »

Adrin Mullen

Adrin's head lifted as a girl's name was called out. She looked down at her watch. "Five minutes early." She muttered, drumming her fingers against the bean-bag. A few minutes later she emerged, clearly distressed. Adrin rolled her eyes, but then froze as her name was called out. "Adrin." The voice was seemingly bored already, or just exasperated at even the sound of her name.  She dug her hands into her pockets with a scowl as the scientists led her out of the livingroom and into a laboratory. She cast one fleeting glance behind her at the remaining subject sat in the livingroom and went into the room.

The door slammed shut behind Adrin and she leaned against it, reluctant to walk any further. "Adrin... You will thank us for this someday." One of the scientists said, one that she had seen and talked to (or argued with) before. "We just need you to co-operate." His tone was muffled underneath his surgeon's mask but still held the upper-class tone most of the government used when addressing people lower than them. Her eyes quickly scanned the room. Everything was so clean. A row of different-colored syringes sat on a trolley. There were too many to count in the short space of time Adrin had before she was dragged over to the medical table. Kicking out, she was pushed into a sitting position as the male scientist prepared a purple-colored liquid.

After a few moments of strained silence, the scientist approached Adrin with the needle in-hand. "Now, your powers are one of the stronger ones so you will most likely pass out once injected." Adrin attempted to hide the shiver that ran down her spine, but the male scientist just laughed. "But don't worry. You should wake up in time for the pain." Adrin hissed through her teeth at the scientists. A stabbing pain went through her right arm and a coldness ran through her veins and into her shoulder. Adrin raised an eyebrow, "Pass out, huh?" She muttered with a smirk.

"Oh no, dear. That was just the pain killer." The woman scientist spoke for the first time, her eyes crinkling in a grin. Another stabbing pain shot through her, this time centring around Adrin's neck. A sudden drowsiness washed over her, making her eyes grow more heavy by the second. With some effort, the 21-year-old managed to push it down and stumble off of the medical table. "This way, sweetheart. Careful you don't fall, now." The woman lightly pushed Adrin's back, although she barely felt it. Her world was tilting dangerously as she staggered into the living room.

"No, you two are coming into this room now that your powers have been activated." The female scientist gestured to both Adrin and Sunny. "Follow me."

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2014, 08:47:13 pm »

Sunny

Sunny followed the lady into a new room, and this one was about the same size, with the same furniture and stuff.  Sunny sat on a chair and felt her gums. Her gums felt swollen, and her teeth felt heavy. She touched them with her finger and a drop of the goopy material lay on her finger. "Please don't do that, dear." said the scientist lady. Sunny nodded and wiped it off on the chair. Sunny looked at Adrin, and began humming a tune to herself.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2014, 09:28:12 pm »

Duni

No one had answered her question before, but she didn't really care. She saw two people who she wasn't all too familiar with leave and come back. At first she seemed quite confused, but then she heard the scientist say that their powers were activated. "Wait, are they activating us early?!" she said in shock, a bit louder than she meant it to be. She quickly looked around the room and calmed down, but still clenched a pillow on the couch with her hands very tightly.

Duni looked to Turtle for see if he looked frightened as well. Turtle did indeed look pretty worried; his hand was trembling as he picked up his small notebook and pencil.

She didn't know that she would be so scared to get her powers activated. Perhaps it was due to the fact that once they were released, she had no where to really go. Did Turtle have anywhere to go? Well, that she didn't know. He never wanted to talk about his past...

Glancing around the room, she started thinking about the other people as well. Did they have somewhere to go? Well, at least some of them had family, most had at least a good friend, but others seemed to be alone and that's how they wanted to be. Or the younger ones of the group, she wondered what they would do.

Turtle

Shaking, he went to write down "Don't Worry" in his small notepad, but suddenly a male voice came as his hand stopped in the middle of writing. "Turtle."

His blue eyes were full of fear as she shoved the notepad back in his pocket and walked down a long hallway. The woman guiding him showed him a door about in the middle of the hallway. The woman kindly opened the door for him as he walked in, and once he entered he stood, examining the room before looking to one of the scientists.

"This will hurt just a little bit, so I'm just tellings you, don't yell at us afterwards, alright?" Joked a scientist, to which they all had a muffled laugh.
Yeah, yeah, real funny guys, gotta crack a joke since I can't talk.
"Now, just sit on the table over here," said a male scientist, gesturing towards a grey table that must have been used quite a bit due to the scratches on it. Turtle nodded slowly, then pushed himself up so that he was sitting there, a little bit taller than the scientists, except for one that was much taller than the rest.

He watched in fear as a female scientist opened a drawer to reveal a needle filled with odd looking liquid that was different shades of green. He eyed it over as the woman approached him ever so slowly. The room was deathly quiet, except for the beating of his heart and the footsteps of the woman. Suddenly, the slow walking stopped as she quickly 'stabbed' him in the arm, and a jolt of pain hit him in the head and arm, all the way to his hands. He could only gasp and groan in pain, when they slowly took the needle out.

He lost control of his left arm, and it just flopped onto the table as he kept groaning, becoming a bit dizzy. A male scientist chuckled, forcefully pulling him up and making him stand on his feet. "Now, that wasn't too bad was it?" he smiled with a toothy grin.
Nah, the most pain I've ever felt in my entire life wasn't bad at all! Are you kidding me?! He was almost sure that he would pass out, his pain tolerance wasn't too high...

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2014, 10:11:04 pm »

Torin Kazuki
Status: Called back to get his powers activated with some of the others. Is currently in the waiting room with the others.
Health: 17/20 A bit sore from a few conflicts the previous night though is recovering fine.

The man glanced over when he saw one girl was called in and grimaced seeing her frightened expression. Once he heard the next name called, he saw the girl he was speaking with stand up and murmured quietly, "Good luck..." He continued tapping his fingers waiting though was a bit surprised once he didn't see the girl come back out. Torin was a bit confused by this but before he could think too hard about it, the boy tuned in once he heard the words he was dreading come from one of the female scientist's lips, "Torin, you're next." He huffed a sigh, stashing away his ear buds before approaching, keeping a calm demeanor even thought he was a nervous wreck on the inside.

As he followed the woman back, Torin stared around at the other of her fellow workers that looked with both a distasteful and even irritated expression. One spoke up as he was pushed to sit on the testing bed, "We need to restrain this one. Otherwise he will cause a ruckus." The others nodded, two of the assistants walking over and strapping leather restraints around his ankles and wrists. Torin narrowed his eyes, "Is this really necessary?" The head of the group wielding a clipboard nodded, "Yes. Due to your rash tendencies. It would be unfortunate if we had an accident to another one of you're outbursts..." His eyes narrowed challengingly at the man. He knew the elder man had a bitter disdain for him, as Torin was always getting into fights with the staff and particularly the head director. His hazel gaze peered over worriedly as he noticed a set of scientists cleansing of the ends of injection vials, the sharp needle tip sparkling dangerously in the dim overhead lab lights.

He swallowed hard at this. If there was one thing he absolutely feared, it was that of needles. He could already feel his embodiment shuddering due to his Trypanophobia and asked with a quivering lip, "I-Is the use of needles really necessary?" "Of course it is. How else would we activate your abilities. Don't worry. You'll only have to go through... Oh say... three or four rounds of them," the scientist retorted with a diabolical smirk at his feared expression. Torn glared at him though struggled with the restraints, trying to break free, but it a frivolous attempt. He shut his eyes tightly as he could feel one of the nurses use a wipe to clean off where the needle was going to puncture in his right arm. He bit his lip and turned away trembling. A few of the scientists had to hold his arm still, poking at several spots before finding a vein and drawing quite a large sample of blood from him. As one went to stash the sample, another approached him , wrapping the spot with a tourniquet, trying to calm his anxiety. The head scientist merely spectated before chuckling with an odd sense of humor, "Don't worry kid, this is all just for you." Torin gritted his teeth thinking harshly in his mind, Bullshit! You bastards are trying to make us into monsters to control...

The scientists managed to give him a couple more shots, one to numb the amount of pain he would receive and another to limit his ability to be so resistant. The boy's head was spinning now in dread, confusion and stress. Due to the shots, it was hard for him to think anything at this moment in time. Nothing but simple natural instincts got through his distressed mind. The head scientist murmured, "Alright. He can take the sample now. Just be weary. He has a different sample than the others getting their activation." Everything around him blurred and he closed his eyes frowning, "J-just let me go already..." The woman at his side frowned trying to comfort him with words again and distract him as another went in from the side baring the needle and slowly inserted the applicant with the odd translucent liquid into him. The moment it was inserted into him, he let out a loud shriek of terror.

The surveying scientists flinched covering their ears at the scream as some went over to help restrain him. The woman at his side tried calming him down, but it was no use. As the liquid was being inserted to him, Torin quickly yanked away at the extreme pain looking eyes wide when the needle shredded a long scar near the base of his neck. He bit his lip struggling to get free yelling, "No more! Please let me go!" Around five other scientists had to keep him still for the liquid to continue to being applied to his body. His veins could visibly be seen acquiring a much darker and thicker appearance as he quaked in writhing pain. Even with the pain killer being registered into him, the sensation rippling through his body burned with the intensity of hell flames. A few tears left his pleading eyes, feeling quite nauseous as the sample coursed through him. His mouth began to spittle out a mixture of the substance and his own blood, quite light at first, though the vomiting became much more violent as time progressed. The head scientist narrowed his eyes, grasping a towel off the counter and covering it over his mouth. He cursed under his breath before uttering, "Maybe it was too much. Keep a note not to give that substance to the others. And someone get me a tranquilizing shot!"

One of the figures had ran over to the counter to do so as the head scientist help the rag to his mouth to prevent Torin from gagging up any more of the liquid before taking the shot and sticking it on the opposite side of his neck. He watched the boy's eyes dull before his eye lips sheathed his opticals and he fell still. The others let go as they saw this happen and breathed a sigh of relief. "That was much longer than expected, though was hopefully a success. I want two of you to dress that nasty cut on his neck and drag him with the others. The rest of you, clean up this place before calling in the next participant. I need to document this," The lead nodded as his orders were carried out. The testing room was made spotlessly clean and reek of disinfectants as the remaining two nurses wrapped his large cut in a few layers of gauze before taking the unconscious Torin to the waiting room where the other three who had went prior to him were.

(Yeesh I made it so long by accident. I guess it was to make up for my last short post.)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 10:14:55 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2014, 10:18:08 pm »

Finn

One by one, the people in the room were being called out for activation "Starting early I see." he grumbled under his breath, trying to block out the commotion in the room. Finn raised his head when he heard his own name being called. "Finn dear, come here." the woman said with an overly sweet smile and he sneered at her in disgust, staying rooted in his chair. "Finn. It's time to go, come now or I will have you forcibly removed." she snapped, less patient now. The boy simply ignored her, tugging the chains on his waist. Teddy was standing close by, his eyes wide "Uh Finn... I think you should go-" he was cut off when the door was thrown open and two burly men walked into the room, making a grab for him, but he dodged their clumsy grasps and managed to kick one in the ribs and punch his companion in the face before they quickly restrained him. Finn found his face was pressed against the floor as hand cuffs were slapped onto his wrists before they proceeded to drag him to the next room while he cursed their souls to hell.

It was a matter of moments before the woman followed them into the room, selecting a syringe from the trolley beside the table that he was now being pushed down onto. She looked quite flustered and her face was bright red now and he wasn't quite sure if it was from anger or some other reason. Just as the hag managed to jab him in the side, Finn kicked out and slammed his foot into her neck, leaving her sputtering on the floor as he was tossed off the table and onto the floor. An intense fire spread through his chest and he groaned, barely aware of being dumped in a new room with the other 4 subjects that had already been called.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."